Randhir Is Going To Kiss Me!!

After having our breakfast I and Randhir decide to go on bike whereas all others will come in car.

While walking over till the bike Randhir takes my hand and intertwines our fingers together while giving me one of his cutest smiles.

I too smile looking at him.

He puts the keys and starts the bike. I know I've sat on his bike a lot of times but this time it's new. The feeling is new. Because all other times when I've sat on his bike, I was just his friend. But today, I'm his girlfriend.

Blush comes on my face even when I think about us being together. Maybe that's because I never imagined that one day I'll be head over heels in love with my Devil Shekhawat.

"We don't have all day Princess. Quick."Randhir says while starting the engine.

I get onto his bike and he drives the bike very smoothly.

Atleast keep your hand on his shoulder you idiot girl!

My inner self mocks me. I roll my eyes at her but at the same time Randhir applies the brake making me fall all over his body.

"Sorry sorry. Speed breaker."he says.

My hands still are on his shoulders and Randhir doesn't move the bike. Which means he did that on purpose.

I wrap both my hands around his waist caging his body with my two arms.

I could see the smile on his face from the rear view mirror indicating that he's really happy.

I blush again. Knowingly this time.

Why do I have to blush every now and then?

I leave the question unanswered as I focus on the rear view mirror and get lost in our memories. The memories that we've made together.

After don't know what time we reach the college. Randhir parks the bike in the parking lot while I just stand there waiting for him to be done with his work.

He gets down of his bike and again takes my hand in his.

How much I love his touch!!

I and Randhir didn't even walk a little distance when I hear Tanya shouting Randhir Bhai and Sanyukta Bhabhi.

I turn around and see that all the people who are present in the parking lot are giving us looks.

Tanya runs to where we were standing.

"Bhabhi you don't need to blush so much. Randhir Bhai is all yours."Tanya tells me and my blush increases a 100 times more.

"Shut up Tanya."I tell her while smacking her with my hand.

She starts laughing and I know I must have turned beetroot red till now.

"Stop it Tanya."Randhir tell her.

"Mood spoiler."Tanya retorts back while leaving us all to ourselves.

"Crazy girl."Randhir tells as to himself and smiles.

I always knew that Tanya and Randhir share a very special bond. Tanya was the person who was close to both Randhir and Parth. But Randhir and Tanya's bond was different.

I remember once a guy had tried to touch Tanya and she didn't like his touch so she told this to Randhir and Parth. And both of them had beaten the guy black and blue. After that day no guy even dare to look at Tanya. They're her protectors. But I've seen this thing that Tanya can talk about anything to Randhir without any hesitation. But she doesn't share lots of things with Parth.