A Better Future With A Better Someone..

I open the gate of my house and start to go inside. Light breeze hits my body and I instantly fall in love with this atmosphere. The strong smell of the flowers that Mom had once planted hits my nostrils and I smile at its wonderful fragrance.

"Sanyu.. Come inside.. We are sitting for dinner."Mom calls me.

Glancing one more time at those beautiful flowers I go inside.

"I'll just freshen up and come."I tell my Mom and she just nods her head in a yes.

I go upstairs and start freshening up. Within 5 minutes I'm done and I hop down towards the dining table.

"Hey Dad."I go and hug him from behind.

"Hey Princess.."dad says and I frown a little, unknowingly. But the very next moment I smile, thinking about him.

"Someone is smiling a lot these days."mom says and I just roll my eyes.

I'm having dinner with my family like this after so many days. And it feels so good. I'm really happy that my parents are now giving time to me also. We talk about all the small stuff like college, friends and all those things. They are really happy that I have made a lot of friends in college. Also I've improved in academics too. Being in the dream team is just another privilege to showcase my talent. After having our dinner Mom and Dad go in their room. I wish them both good night.

I go in my room and take out an old album of all the pictures we've clicked when we were kids. And to my surprise there were so many pictures of me and Randhir together.

I've seen this album quite number of times but I never noticed that we had more than 100 pictures together. I count the number of pictures in which I and Parth are together. Now this is something shocking. I and Parth just have 25 pictures together.

How come I did not notice this anytime till now?

Because you were busy admiring Parth instead of Randhir.

My inner self answered my question.

I take all the pictures of mine and Randhir. Those pictures are so cute. I try to remember each and every memory of those pictures but all went in vain.

The only memory of my childhood which I remember spending with Randhir was the day of my birthday. The day Harsh uncle shifted in Mumbai.

I still remember that he had changed my cake with an another cake, which had a balloon in it. Actually it was not a cake. It was a balloon which had a cream and chocolate on it. And it looked like a real cake. When I had cut it, the balloon bursted and all the cream was on everyone's face. Except for randhir's. And that bloody jerk took everyone's picture like that.

I remember that day's memory and look in the mirror. I'm not having tears in my eyes like other times. A smile adorned my face thinking about the old memory. Because it is fun. And kids do pranks. Right?

I wonder what magic this boy has in him. Not only he changed me. He gave me a new way of seeing things. This never used to be my perspective of things. Even when I grew up and I got to know that this is a way of doing fun, I never forgave him for that day.

I was so much stuck in that past that I never saw things changing. Everyone grew up, but I guess my time had stopped then and there. On my birthday.

Then I remember that my birthday was the only day that I liked Parth. It was the only day I decided to maintain safe distance with Tanya because she had been with Randhir in this prank.
And that was the same day I judged Randhir.

From then I never changed my perspective about them. I liked Parth, I maintained a safe distance from Tanya and I hated Randhir.

How could I hate someone like Randhir?

I was stuck in the past until Walker.. Oh sorry. I mean Randhir brought me out of the past. Showed me the present.

And gave you a reason for a better future.
A better future with a better someone.

I nod my head in a yes. Cause that is the truth. I would have been stuck in the past for forever if Randhir hadn't brought me out. If he hadn't shown me that everyone changes with time.

I see one of the pictures and blush hard. It's a picture when we were kids. I don't remember the incident at which this picture was taken. But the clothes we have wore tells me that maybe we had went on someone's wedding. And there he had kissed me.

My hands touch my cheeks on their own

My hands touch my cheeks on their own. Trying to feel his touch. How it felt to be kissed by Randhir Singh Shekhawat. But I feel nothing.

Dumb struck horny teenagers!

Shut up. You are talking about your own self, I remind myself.

I flip some more pictures and get one more picture in which I and Randhir are sitting on the swing in our garden. Without thinking anything else I run downstairs towards the swing.

It's been ages I've come on this side of the garden.

I don't remember the last time I had sat on this swing.

Light breeze is still blowing and I really like this atmosphere. It's beautiful.

I remember once when we were in 9th standard, I, Randhir, Tanya and Parth were fighting like anything for sitting on the swing. I was going to sit on the swing anyhow but I wanted Parth to sit beside me. But at the end Parth lose the battle from his sister. I and Tanya were sitting on the swing. And Randhir and Parth were giving light pushes to the swing. Well Randhir was pushing me that time. And I hated it. But at the same time I was happy that I won from him. I did not let him sit.

I chuckle lightly thinking about our past memories. How wild we use to get when we wanted to win an argument.

I touch the swing and sit on it. Just wishing that Randhir will come and push me from the back and I'll sleep in peace.

But that does not happen.

But our memories are enough for me to feel peace.

Sleep takes up my senses with the memories of mine and Randhir.

Again an early update.
Anyway. This is important.
Is anyone from my readers from Mumbai? I need some information regarding Mumbai for the sake of the story. If anyone is there then please pm me.
And I know I was going to give Sandhir journey but this came out.
I hope you like it..

Vote. Comment. Share.