Thank You Everyone ♥

Okay.. So.. Umm.. Where do I begin?
There is so so much to say to you guys before a goodbye. Ok let me get started.

YMG has been an amazing journey for me. There were a few things I wanted to ask you..

1. What was your favorite scene throughout the story?
2. At any point did you feel that the book is not worth your time? Please tell true review. Even I know that some parts of the story are really kiddish and need to be changed. I'm going to change them. Just help me out to find what parts or scenes were they.

Special thanking to:

Commenters:
Thank you to all the people who have commented on my story. You really have been a motivation to me to write. I know I couldn't give regular updates but.. Blame that on my busy schedule. Each and every comment just made my day. I am surprised that no one said a single thing BAD or hateful about the book.. Thank you.

Voters:
You guys have been through the whole story and have been motivating me with your votes. Those votes meant so much to me. I'm so happy for that. Thank you.

Readers:
In which words should I thank you. Even if you didn't make your presence noticeable to me, I still love you. I don't think that 21k views on my first story would have been anywhere near possible if it was not for you people. Thank you for being a part of this journey.

I also wanted to ask you all that will you read my other works also? I won't say that they will be fanfiction. Maybe maybe not. I'm really not sure if my next story will be fanfiction or not. But I would love if you join me in that journey too 😘

Thank you for making this journey more memorable. If you are going to be there in my next story too then 😘 and if you are not going to be a part of it then goodbye 😘 It was amazing being with all of you and knowing some of you 😘

Love love 😘
Supriya ♥