Sorry Guys..

Hey people..
After a long time I am back..

I know I am getting hell late this time. I am so so so so so sorry for the delay that is happening.

And I know you people want to throw rotten eggs and tomatoes on me and my story because I didn't give update since ages. But guys I have my reasons for it.

Firstly.. My college has started and I am not getting any time to come online.. Writing be far away..
Also I had my exam on last Sunday.. So couldn't update..

Secondly.. I am currently facing writer's block 😞😞😞

From your continuous love and support on my story, I realized that what kind of things you people want to read. And as we are nearing the end, I don't want to write something which does not satisfy me as a writer and you as a reader.

I myself being a very keen reader likes story with a good end. I had written the same chapter more than 6 times, but still there is something missing in it 😞
Like I am not being able to write something very beautiful.

Cut that.. I think my writing skills went into a hibernation mode and I am not at all thinking something out of the box.

When I posted the previous part I was going to write something so amazing that you'll go crazy. Something which is cute and romantic. But after that from the next day I got busy with college stuff. And from then, till now I am still facing writer's block.

I know you people want to read the further chapters but I really am not able to write something 😞

I know I have this bad habit of posting late updates. A lot of readers have told me that through pm and in comments or on message boards. But trust me I don't do it intentionally. It just happens 😞

I try writing but then there is this thing which comes in my mind that is it good enough to be posted?

And when I was getting continue ideas I have posted 2- 3 chapters in a day. But please understand my current situation.

But now I have a few things that I can add in the next parts.. Which means.. I'll be updating soon.. :)

Maybe in next week 😉
I promise..

But till then keep spreading and loving my story the way you do..

Also don't forget to watch episode of #BlackCoffee 😍

I hope you'd understand coz you guys are love ♥♥♥

Thank you :-)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥