I Just Hope I Don't Lose It All..

I really cannot handle the excitement that's happening inside me. I feel nervousness and fear also. I mean it's my first time to go on a date.

I tap my fingers on the desk to try and calm the nervousness that's running down my veins. But it is not happening.

The only thing good that's happening is that Randhir is not here to witness any of this. I really don't want to show him how freaking nervous I am on our very first date.

Come on Sanyukta.. It's just a date.. Where's the sportsman spirit?

Kill that freaking sportsman spirit, I retort on my inner self angrily.

Randhir called me in the morning saying he had some other work so he wouldn't be coming to college today. Well that proved really beneficial to me as I'm here doing crazy things cause I'm nervous.

It's just 4 more minutes left for the lecture and the time is not at all going fast. I just want to go home quickly and start getting ready.

After what feels like an eternity to me the bell rings and sir gets out of the class. I run outside directly to the parking area while leaving all others back.

I just wish Randhir did not tell Tanya or Parth or anyone else about our date. I really want it to be secret.

After a complete half an hour we reach my house. I directly run to my room.

I try to chose 1 dress but heck it is..!!

Why is choosing dress such a freaking big task?

Well because you are choosing it for a date..

My inner voice tells me.

Finding no other option I directly take one orange colour off shoulder top and black tight jeans.

I wear it and then start curling my hair a little giving it a light wavy texture.

Applying a little bit of make up and I wear long earrings to match my look.

I look at myself in the mirror while trying to curl my hair with my own fingers.

Not bad.. Not bad..

My inner voice compliments and I blush.

Ok now I seriously need to stop all this blushing thing. Why have I started blushing so much? I'm blushing when my inner self is complimenting me!!! I'm going insane now..

While I'm in my own thoughts I hear the doorbell ring.

Blush comes on my face when I remember yesterday's incident in the store room.

I shake my head to get those thoughts out of my mind and go downstairs.

I open the door and freak... My eyes widen looking at him.

He smiles looking at me and here I'm too dumb to even react.

He is looking freaking sexy in that look of his. He's wearing a dark lavender coloured shirt and has paired it up with black jeans.

I know I'm checking him out in the most bad way a girl checks a guy out. But.. I'm speechless to his looks.

Our eyes finally meet each other and a smirk appears on his face.

I roll my eyes and try to keep my nerves on control.

He giggles and then takes my hand into his and then drags us to where his bike is standing.

I just hope I don't lose it all.

And with all I really mean all. Everything.

We sit on his bike and he starts driving. I keep my hand on his shoulder while I remember all the things that happened yesterday.