You're Crazy Princess..

So we are sitting at one of the tables in the canteen. There is silence. Complete silence. If somebody would drop a pin, even that sound can be heard.

And no.

This silence is not because we are mourning for someone.

Nor this is because we got punishment.

Neither it is because we are having some exam and it's necessary to study.

This silence is due to Tanya. She just spitted out the thing she promised she wouldn't tell to anyone.

And there she goes, telling my whole freaking friend circle what I did.

Flashback:

I texted Walker a message. At the same time Parth received a message.
Was this even possible?

I gulp in shock. This is insane.

This is so bloody insane.

I just became numb.

I looked at Parth only to find him looking at me already. When I look at him he smiles at me. The weird kind of smile which you do when you get caught while doing something which you shouldn't do.

I too smile back. Awkward smile.

I wait for a few moments but I don't receive any message. No message from Walker.

Should I text parth? If his phone buzzes again that means he is Walker. And if it does not buzz again that means he is not Walker.

I wrote a message to his number but my hands just don't press the send button.

I mean, it would be wired right?

Like I've liked Parth since so long. But always we had a friendly relation and nothing else. It was always friendly. And then suddenly one freaking evening when my ex bestie tore my dress apart and I thought I'll miss my first party a guy comes in my life. And everything changes like in those fairytales when the Prince comes.
I start chatting with him that too on daily basis.

I freaking chat with a person whom I don't even know.

And then there were times I had called him but that guy does not even talk to me. He just listens to my rants and the only thing that's audible is his heartbeats. And then he cuts the call and texts me something like everything will be fine.

And then twice he came to my room through that window and did not show me his face.

He did not even tell me his name so I gave him the name Alan Walker. Well I love his music but this guy is making me crazy. If I try to start finding him, he stops talking to me. Like come on..
Who does that to their friend?

Atleast he could have told me something about himself but no!!
And I being the desperate me, really wants to know who my Walker is..

I again look at Parth and at the same time he looks at me. I give him a small smile and look on the other side.

Do something Sanyukta.. Don't you have any plan to just get a little bit of hint. You can't just sit there doing nothing. Atleast try something to get a clue it's Walker or not!

I shut my mind up saying I'm thinking about something to do.

He smells so good. Like chocolates. Yummy!! And his abs are just...

Shut up. I say again to the silly mind of mine. Focus Sanyukta focus.

Yes his smell. That smell of his that makes you feel heaven sanyu.. Smell Parth. Only then you'll know if it's Walker or not..

What!! Shut the hell up. I'm never going to smell Parth. It's so... Unethical. After warning my own distracted mind to stop thinking anything I sigh.

I'm continuously playing with the hem of my shirt since last two minutes. I'll go crazy now. One part of me wants to smell Parth and find if he smells the same. And the other part of me just wants to kill my own first part for thinking to do something like smelling Parth.

I agree I have a crush on Parth.

No Sanyukta. You had a crush on Parth.

And I'm not a psycho that I have feelings for someone whom I don't even know.

Liar liar pants on fire. Go telling yourself that you don't like Walker.

I like Walker. I really do. But as a friend.

More than a friend!

No.

Whatever. Keep telling that to yourself.

I just can't take it anymore.

The driver takes a sharp turn and my and Parth's body touch each other.

"Look on the road and drive properly. My small sissy is completing her book."Randhir's voice came after so long. That means he was sitting on the front seat. That's good.

"I completed it Randhir bhai."Tanya says to Randhir.

I am a lot close to Parth so it won't be a lot weird to smell him. Right?

I lean a bit more closer and smell him. Taking his smell into me. My eyes are closed and I match Parth's smell with Walker's smell.

Walker smells different. A lot different.

Parth is not Walker.

"Ahem. Ahem. Sanyu what the hell are you doing?"Tanya asks me and I open my eyes with a jolt and go away from Parth.

Even Parth is giving me one of those looks which says stay away from me you mad girl.

I give a small apologetic smile to him and he steps out of the car from Tanya's side.

Did he just ignore me?

Randhir is long gone cause I see his retreating figure from where we were dropped.

Tanya pulls me out of the car and starts laughing. Like really laughing hard.

"What were you doing sanyu.. You made Parth Bhai so scared. Why on earth were you smelling him?"she says in between the laughs.

I couldn't do anything but stare her.
After she had enough of laughing she stopped.

"You are not going to tell anyone about this. Ok."I say to her and she agreed.

In all the lectures she was laughing remembering my face when she caught me smelling her brother.

This feeling sucks.

But I'm happy that Parth is not Alan Walker.

Flashback end*

All were silent for a moment but the next moment everyone was laughing their ass out.

Every single person. Sanaya, Aryan, Kritika, Joy, Tanya and Devil.

All were laughing like maniacs imagining how I would have looked doing that thing.

Sorry.

You'll pay for this afterwards, I tell my inner self.

"Ok. I gotta go. Need some books. See y'all later guys."Randhir says this while packing his bags.

After packing his bags he comes close to my ear. I feel sensation and my body goes all numb.

"You really do stupid things. You're crazy Princess.."Randhir says and starts going.After he went away my heartbeat gets to normal and it's then that I register his words.

You're crazy Princess...

So I updated soon.
How was it. Well everyone wanted that it should not be Parth. But guys the story is still going on. You still don't know what will be in next chapter.
Hahaha..
So the story completed 1k views but I have just 130 votes. I'm really disappointed :(
Silent readers please tell if you are liking the story or not.
Otherwise I'll make this a short story and end soon.

Vote. Comment. Share.