Can I Borrow A Kiss Please?

Sanyukta's POV:

The annoying noise of alarm wakes me up. I turn it off and sit on the bed. Rubbing my eyes I look to the other side of the bed and find it empty as usual. I stretch my hands while yawning. At the same time Randhir comes out of the bathroom wearing just a towel while water droplets clearly visible on his well built body.

"Ahem. Ahem."I clear my throat to grab his attention towards me.

"You woke up.. That's great.. Get ready quickly.. We have to go.."he says and I blush immediately.

Randhir always surprises me..

"Where?"I ask him even when I know he's not going to answer me.

He never tells me where we are going to celebrate our anniversary!!

"Office!? Where else?"he asks me while turning around and facing me.

"Office?"I ask more like a question.

He gives me a don't - tell - me - you - forgot kind of look and shakes his head in no.

Then it clicks me. Our parents have decided to merge both 'Shekhawat Automobiles' and 'Agrawal Automobiles' into 'S&A Automobiles'. And I, Randhir and Parth are the head of the same. And today we have to do the final signatures and complete all the remaining documents to merge the two companies.

"Yeah right.. Office.."I say while smiling.

I get up from bed and go close to Randhir hoping that atleast after this he will remember that today is our anniversary.

"Sanyu go quickly.. We have to leave.."he says and I back off from him while heaving a sigh.

I quickly take a bath and come out of the bathroom wearing my red bathrobe. I quickly dress my own self in a white shirt, black trousers and pair it up with peach blazer. I dry my hair and pin them up while curling them a little. Quickly I apply a little blush. I khol my eyes with kajal and apply eyeliner. Taking a final look at myself I go downstairs.

I walk over to the dining table to find only Randhir sitting over there.

"Where's everyone else?"I ask him while roaming my eyes everywhere in the kitchen.

"They're coming.."he says and indulges in checking some mails on his phone.

"Randhir don't you think you've forgotten something?"I ask him directly giving a hint of our marriage anniversary.

"Oh shit!! I forgot to wish you Princess.."he says and comes close to me.

"Good morning.."he says and pecks on my forehead.

"Good morning.."I reply back and sigh.

Breakfast went really quick and all three of us rushed to the office.

Work kept us really busy that I nearly forgot that today's our anniversary. In afternoon Arpita came with our tiffins and all of us ate the food together.

"I want to go home with Arpita.."Parth says while making puppy face, asking permission to go home.

"You are not going anywhere.. We still have work and your signatures are really needed.."Randhir says while shaking his head in no.

"I'll give the signatures on important documents but I'm leaving now."Parth states this time leaving no point for argument.

Randhir sighs defeated by his own brother and nods his head in yes.

Parth signs all the important papers and takes Arpita's hand in his and walks out smiling cheerily.

Atleast someone keeps their wife happy.

I look back at Randhir and find him already engrossed in his files. I heave a sigh and sit back on my chair.

After 3 hours the work was finally done and our manager came inside holding the documents which needed our signatures.

"Finally both of you are going to be business partners.. I'm happy that we are merging the companies."manager says and Randhir smiles at him.

"Yeah right.. Business partners and real life partners.."Randhir says smiling and signs the papers.

"What's today's date?"he asks while the pen still in his hand.

"25 November"I tell him and the colour of his face drains.

Finally.. He knows..

"Today can't be 25 November.."he says and I just stare at him blankly.

He signs quickly and gives those papers to me. I too sign them and the manager leaves us alone wishing good night.

After the manager left Randhir comes close to me and holds me by my waist. I push him back a little and stand away from him while folding my hands.

"I don't mix business with pleasure Mr. Shekhawat."I say while showing attitude.

You're gonna pay for this Randhir.. I'll not let you even touch me.

He gives me one of his best smiles and again comes close to me.

"Oh!! So Mrs. Shekhawat doesn't mix business with pleasure right?"he says while holding me by my waist.

"Yes.."I say arrogantly.

"Well in that case I'm sure your husband must be at home. And my wife is also at home. It's just you and me in this whole office.."he says while I feel his hot breaths fanning my face.

"So what?"I ask trying not to stammer by his sweet torture.

"Can I borrow a kiss please? I promise to return it with profit at night."he says in an innocent yet sexy voice which makes me chuckle and blush at the same time.

I nod my head in a yes and the next moment I feel his lips on mine, sucking the moisture off them.

After 5 minutes he breaks the kiss and cups my face. We share an intense eyelock which breaks due to knock on the door.

"Come in.."I say while maintaining a distance from Randhir.

A guy comes inside holding a bouquet of roses and box full of chocolates.

"Mrs. Sanyukta Shekhawat.."he asks and I look at Randhir.

"Oh!! She's at home.. Must be waiting for me to go home. Please take these away."Randhir tells the guy and the guy starts going outside.

I run to him and tell him that I'm only Sanyukta Shekhawat. He gives those gifts to me and I turn to Randhir. He has this winning smirk plastered on his face. I go close to him and peck his cheeks.

"You remember?"I ask him.

"It's not something I'll forget Princess.. Happy anniversary.."he says and pecks my lips.

"Happy anniversary Randhir.."I say while taking him in a hug.

"I want to take you somewhere.."he says while winking at me.

I intertwined our fingers together and go with him...

And what happened in the night... You all know pretty well 😉😉😂🙈🙈
I don't need to tell it..

Hey guys.
Early update this time..
I hope the chapter wasn't boring.. Please share your views.
I wrote it really quickly so bear it please..
Just 1 chapter left and then epilogue.. I hope you'll like it..

Vote. Comment. Share.