Chapter 6.

"Milly! " Jasmine yelled grabbing her by her arm.

"What do you want ?!"

"You know what I want."

"And what is that?"Milly asked placing her hand on her hip.

"I want to know why you're snitching on us? Man we trusted you, I trusted you ."

Milly folded her arms, "You know why."

"You think if I knew I would be asking Yo ass shit ?"

"You broke up with me Jasmine."

"I'm not about to feel sorry for you. It was a mutual agreement Milly. You can't really be grudging me over something we both agreed to. "Jasmine reasoned.

"I only agreed to it to give you some space. I wanted you to be happy because I loved you. I still love you. "

Jasmine's face held no expression. She could care less about what Milly was saying. She had a thing with her, past tense. After three years she realized how much of a liar and cheater Milly was. And to think she ever loved her. She regretted Ever bringing her disrespectful ass back home to meet her mother .

"And I was so surprised that you hit me the other day. I never thought you were that type of person Jasmine. I don't like all this drama that Terai dragged you into. " Milly paused and placed Her hand on her shoulder. "I'm only doing what I'm doing to get you outta this stupidness. The minute they get caught the sooner you can get outta this. "

Jasmine pushed her hand off of her, "Do you hear how stupid you sound? I could go to jail too you dumb ass. "

"Jasmine-"

"Fuck off, " Jasmine snapped before walking out of the classroom.

.. ... .. ...

"I think that Maybe you should get back together with her. Just for a while. So she can keep Her mouth closed. I mean in the next two weeks, The boys are moving to another state to start off their business fresh. So I advise you to just hang on. "

"You heard me? " Terai asked once Jasmine didn't reply.

"What did you say? "Jasmine asked yawning.

"You sleepy or something? "

"Yeah I am. "

Terai laughed, "You got bags under your eyes bruh . What were you doing last night? "

"I was hanging out with Ronnie. "

"And you couldn't even invite me? "Terai hissed.

"My Bad. I'll remember to invite you next time. "

"Where did you guys go?"

Jasmine looked back up at the teacher to make sure she hadn't noticed them before speaking.

"Just for some pizza. "

"When are you gonna hook me up? "

"When I get a chance to. "

"Okay class. Get into pairs. Find a partner." The Teacher announced as she clapped her hands.

Jasmine Remained in her seat as everyone scattered about to find partners . She knew that Terai would be her partner.

She looked around the classroom to see Who Ronnie was going to pair up with. Her eyes landed on her in an instant. When they made eye contact she stood up and began to walk over to them.

"She's coming over here, "Terai beamed.

Jasmine's sighed and dropped her shoulders. She knew better.

"You can go partner up with her I'll find someone else . "

Terai stood up and walked over to Ronnie before she could get any closer.

By the looks of it Terai was asking Her to be her partner. Jasmine looked away when Ronnie looked over at her with a questioning facial expression.

"Do you have a partner? "

Jasmine looked up to see a guy standing in front of her, "Uh no. We can be partners

... ... ...

"Your friend she's very..."Ronnie trailed off .

Jasmine leaned against the kitchen counter, "I know how she is. "

"She's fucking annoying. You know how I feel about all that talking. I tried to restrain myself from punching her in her throat. She's lucky y'all friends. "

"Why you gotta be so physical? "

Ronnie grabbed a can of Sprite from the Fridge, "Almost two weeks ago when I saw you you were throwing punches at someone half your size.  Me physical?"

Jasmine rolled her eyes thinking of Milly and what she said earlier.

"That's different. Terai ain't that Bad. She likes you that's all. "

Ronnie busted out laughing ,"And what does she see in me exactly? "

Jasmine shrugged.

"Maybe if she wasn't so annoying , she was my type and I was interested in being in a relationship there would be a fifty percent chance I would hook up with her ."

"And what's your type exactly? "

Ronnie looked over at her and sipped her drink.  She walked out the kitchen and Jasmine followed Her.

"Answer my question Ronnie." Jasmine said sitting on the couch next to her.

"I gotta say my type is feminine, short and short hair. "

"She got titties and a vagina how much more feminine can she get? "

Ronnie shrugged,"I just don't want to be with someone. I don't need anyone anyways. End of discussion. Stop bugging me with these pointless questions Man. You acting Just like your damn friend, irritating. "

Jasmine shook her head before she stood up .

Ronnie grabbed her hand, "Where are you going? "

"We ain't about to watch this movie anymore. I'm going Upstairs. "

"Sit down. We're gonna watch this movie and then you can do Whatever the fuck you want. "

.. ... ... ...