Chapter 21.5

Their lips connected in a wild, but passionate kiss as they stumbled out of the shower. They were so busy focusing on each other that they failed to notice everything else going on around them. Jasmine moaned into Ronnie's mouth as the kiss deepened. Grabbing her by her waist, Jasmine continued to back her up. They fell with a loud thud onto the cold tiled floor but neither of them made efforts to move. Jasmine who laid on top Ronnie trailed kisses from her jaw bone to neck as she caressed between her legs.

Ronnie surprised herself by moaning out in pleasure when Jasmine began to rub her clit in circles. The soft touch and fast pace had her squirming and her body jerking.

Jasmine slipped Her fingers between Her drench folds before rubbing the moisture onto Her throbbing nub. Ronnie clench her legs shut but continued to slowly grind against her fingers.

After placing one last kiss on Ronnie's lips, Jasmine kissed her way down to her inner thighs. When she made eye contact with the jewel between her legs her eyes lowered as she licked her lips. She blinked slowly as she became captivated by her fluffy pink lips that had her juices seeping through as well as her pulsating clit that was on full display. Jasmine licked her lips once more when she saw her clit move. She wasted no time in parting her lips with her fingers. Slowly and teasingly she licked Up and down her clit, slurping on her juice before her lips connected with her clitoris. She flicked her tongue at a fast pace in a circle as she gripped Ronnie's thighs in her hand. She chuckled against her throbbing clip when Ronnie grabbed her by her hair urging her to slow down. Rather than slowing down she went harder and faster.

Hearing Ronnie moan at her touch made her realize that her hard exterior had broken down. The fact that she was the one causing this reaction only made her wetter by the second.

Ronnie fought to get away feeling tears come to her to eyes, it was all too much for her and her body couldn't handle it. She was moaning uncontrollably as her walls quivered every time Jasmine's wet tongue made contact with her clitoris.

She sighed in relief once Jasmine pulled her mouth away.

"You liked that? "Jasmine asked breathing off.

Nodding shyly Ronnie looked everywhere else but at her. She was going to have a hard time facing reality the next day.

"Can you, can you sit on my face? "Jasmine asked hesitantly. She wasn't exactly sure what Ronnie was into since she never let her go down on her.

Ronnie sat up, "Lay down ."

Jasmine laid down and guided Ronnie onto her face. She wrapped her hands around her thighs and attacked her pussy with her tongue the minute they made contact. Ronnie leaned back and balanced herself on her arm as she grinded her self into her mouth.

Her mouth fell open as they moved to a rhythm. Ronnie tried to remain silent but hopelessly failed when Jasmine pulled Her clitoris hood back exposing her Raw clit.

In no time her body shook as she began to release. She was about to move, but Jasmine firmly held her in place. Ronnie watched in awe as Jasmine ate at her cream before licking her lips. She couldn't decide if she was feeling more in love with her or getting more aroused.

Jasmine tapped her thigh indicating for her to get up. Jasmine stood up to retrieve her strap, but Ronnie grabbed her by her hand and pulled her back down to the floor.

"Tell me how you want it," Jasmine panted.

Ronnie grabbed her by her hand and placed it between Her legs.

"Please ,"she murmured even lower.

If it wasn't for the fact that Jasmine was watching her lips move she wouldn't have known what she said. She couldn't help but notice that Ronnie was a bit embarrassed, she smiled at that.

Seeing as she was still extremely wet the point that she was dripping Jasmine went right on a head and slipped two of her fingers inside of her .

"Oh damn, "She mumbled when Ronnie clenched her gushy walls around her fingers causing more of her juices to ooze out.

She pumped her fingers faster inside of her while sucking on her neck. The sounds of her wetness as Jasmine's fingers plunged in and out of her filled the room as well as her moans. Jasmine added another finger inside of her and curled them inside of her causing her back to arch.

Her toes curled once Jasmine rubbed the same sensitive spot repeatedly. She tried to move away feeling a strong urge to pee. Her face flushed in embarrassment as she began to squirt and her liquids splashed against Jasmine's stomach.

Jasmine laid down next to her and wrapped her arms around her. She repeatedly pecked her lips slowly before pulling away.

.. .. .. .. ..

"You good? "Jasmine asked as they walked side by side down a fairly the fairly empty hall way.

"Yeah I'm cool,"

Jasmine shoved Her hands in her pockets,"You've just been so quiet since we got up this morning. I just wanna know what's up with you. "

Ronnie shrugged, "Ain't nothing wrong with me though? just don't feel like doing much talking. "

"And why is that? "Jasmine looked down at the floor before looking back up at her, "Did I do something wrong last night? "

Ronnie sighed and stopped walking , "I said that I'm fine. Does it look like something is wrong with me? Stop bugging me about shit that doesn't matter. "

"So I can't be worried about you? "Jasmine asked Frowning.

"Leave that for when it matters. I got classes and a project to do later so I'll check you tomorrow,"

Jasmine's frowned deepened, "Tomorrow? We're supposed to be going out tonight. "

"Like I said tomorrow, "Ronnie pecked Her lips and walked away.

Jasmine watched in disbelief before rolling her eyes and heading in to an opposite direction.