Chapter 1

DIPPER IS 13 AND THEY DEFEATED BILL WITHOUT INVOLVING THE MEMORY ERASING STUFF. AND ALSO THE GF GROUP HAS NEVER HEARD OF THE SOCIETY OF THE BLIND EYE. DIPPER AND MABEL ARE IN CALIFORNIA UNTIL I WRITE OTHERWISE.
-Daywalking Poet
---Dipper's POV---
Mabel was blasting her music while I was trying to read. It was getting on my nerves. Everything got worse when she started singing.
"Mabel, please I'm trying to read!" I yelled over the music.
"What?" She cupped her ear and turned up the volume.
"Ugh!" I threw the book at her head and left the room.
I grabbed my backpack and left the house. Mabel is so infuriating sometimes! Her immaturity is obnoxious and she is so self centered.
"Peace...quiet...too...much...to...ask... for." I muttered to myself as I trudged into the woods. It was nice having the woods be right around the corner and then the beach in the other.
"Stupid...Mabel." I needed to cool off. So I headed to my usual spot.
It was a small clearing in the woods. The grass was overgrown and a mossy log was near the center of the clearing. I come here when I need to calm down or get away from everything. I lied down and rested my head against the mossy log. I was so tired from school, Mabel and everything else that I started to fall asleep.
---Mabel's POV---
Dipper threw the book at my head and I didn't dodge in time. The book hit me straight in the face as he ran out. "Ow!" I yelled as the book hit me. I hate him sometimes. He's so serious and all he ever does is read and hunt monsters. I want a fun brother. Not this dweeb. After a few minutes of listening to my music I began to calm down. Ugh! I am so stupid! Dipper is the greatest bro-bro a sister like me could ask for. I was so rude to him! And he only acted out when I started singing. I should apologize. I decided to wait on the porch for him to come back. After half an hour I began to panic. Maybe I pushed him too far this time? What if he's never coming back?
"No, Mabel!" I yelled at myself, "Dipper's coming back. Besides he left his Pine tree hat here. He never leaves without that hat on. So he'll come back." I smiled when I remember when he picked that hat out. It suited him.
---Dipper's Dream---
"Mabel, you can't trust him! We don't even know if he's our Gruncle!" I yelled at Mabel.
Stan's raspy voice spoke, "Mabel please, you have to trust me. Look into my eyes. Am I really that bad of a guy?"
"Mabel! No! Don't trust him! Remember the journal, trust no one!" Mabel looked back and forth between the two of us and slowly she let go.
"Gruncle Stan, I trust you." I felt so pained and betrayed. I was always there for Mabel. I would do anything for her. I trusted her. I thought after all we've been through she would at least trust me too. I am her brother!
What does she truly think of me if she trusted a criminal over me?
The scenery changed.
I felt so excited I was going to be given the apprenticeship of a lifetime. The only thing I had to do was tell Mabel. Ford and me! Ford has to like me enough to want to have me as an apprentice, right? Of course he does. I'm just being paranoid. Does Ford think I'm paranoid? Is he just using me for something? What does Ford think of me?
The scenery changes again.
"Gruncle Stan hates me!" I yell at Mabel. He clearly hates me. Why else does he pick on me? He probably thinks I'm weak. That I'm a loser and take things too seriously. What does Stan truly think of me?
The scenery changes.
I'm standing in line to uses the bathroom next to Wendy. "So dude, why do they call you Dipper?" I sighed. This is going to be embarrassing. Will she think I'm a freak afterwards? Will she not like me anymore? Does she even like me? I take off my hat and raise up my bangs revealing my birthmark. She gasps, "The Big Dipper!" Great! Now, she'll tease me like everyone else. What does she think of me now?
---End of Nightmare---