02

「TWO」

「TWO」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

SCOTT AND ADELYN WERE ON THE SIDELINE, WAITING FOR FIRST ELIMINATION TO START. The boy had been excitedly talking the previous night's events with Allison. He had asked the Argent to come with him to Lydia's party, and it had taken all his courage to do so. "I need you to tell me what I'm supposed to wear because I have no idea-" He stopped rambling when Adelyn gave him an amused look. "I'm serious, Adelyn."

"I know you are." The girl giggled at his expression. "I'm not going to help, you should just be yourself, Scotty." She pat him on the shoulder, though he couldn't feel it through the padding.

"That's shitty advice and you know it." The boy deadpanned, Addy giving him a weak thumbs up causing him to roll his eyes. The whistle blew, the two abouts to part ways, pausing when they heard their names being called.

"Scott, Addy! Scott, wait up." Stiles ran up to the pair, panting.

"Stiles, I'm playing first elimination, man, can it wait?"

"Just hold on, okay? I overheard my dad on the phone." He grabbed their shoulders and Adelyn winced because her wound was still healing. "The fiber analysis came back from the lab in LA. They found animal hairs on the body in the woods!"

"Stiles, I gotta go." Scott started to walk away, ignoring the boy.

"Wait, no. Scott!" The Stilinski began to follow, Addy catching his wrist so he couldn't interfere.

"You're not going to believe what the animal was!" He called out, turning to Adelyn in defeat. "It was a wolf." 

"Really?" Her eyes widened in shock, considering yesterday he had told the two that wolves weren't in California. Stiles nodded as the whistle sounded once more.

"Let's go. Gather around! Bring it in, come on!"

The elimination started, players passing the ball around. Scott got it and tried to run, but he was hit down by Jackson. Adelyn grimaced, not liking the direction this was going. 

Scott was against Jackson again as they both set up to get the ball. The whistle sounded and Scott stole it away from him. He ran towards the goal, maneuvering around defenders. He jumped over two players and scores. Everyone began to cheer, Stiles and Adelyn giving each other confused looks.

"McCall! Get over here!" Coach called out. They have a short conversation, ending with Coach saying, "You made first line." The crowd started to cheer once again, Adelyn slowly clapping as well. She and Stiles had never seen Scott play so well and it was kind of concerning.

: ̗̀➛☽︎

Scott and Adelyn arrived at Stiles' house at the same time. The boy didn't give them any details as to why he wanted them to come over, just sending them a text which read: My house now. I need to tell you something. Urgent. Scott knocked on the door to Stiles' room, it swinging open rather quickly. They knew he was waiting on them, but they didn't realize what for.