Cameron Dallas

1st track meet- done. Got 3rd in the 4x8 and 3rd in the 200meter :)

For @deairamonay

________________________

You were about to pass out. Today you were meeting the Magcon boys. Your godmother, Mahogany, was taking you to Magcon and you were going to sing on stage. To say you were nervous would be a huge understatement but you were also very excited.

Mahogany squeezed your hand. "You ready?" You nod your head. You both get out of the car and go inside the hotel. You walked into the room where Magcon was being held. You see all the boys on stage goofing off. You connect eyes with warm brown eyes. He stops dancing and stares back at you. You blush and look away.

Mahogany leads you up to the stage. "Hey guys! This is who I was telling you about. DeAira these are the guys. Guys this is DeAira." You wave to them and they all come up to you and introduce themselves. When the brown eyed boy from earlier comes up to you, butterflies erupt in your stomach. He takes your hand and kisses it.

"I'm Dallas. Cameron Dallas." He says. You blush and greet him.

"So I was uh wondering if you wanted to go grab some ice cream or something after the show?" He says. You nod your head and smile. "Sounds good!" You say.

*after magcon*

You and Cameron were strolling on the beach, ice cream in one hand. You were holding hands too which made electricity shoot through your arm.

Cameron stops walking so you do too. "What's wrong?" You question, confused as to why he stopped.

He blushes but you can hardly tell through his tanned skin. "I uh... don't get mad ok?" He says. Before you can answer his lips are on yours. You immediately start kissing him back. Sparks fly and it feels like it's only you and him.

When he pulls away you are breathless. He looks surprised. "I can't believe I just did that!" He says. You giggle and pull him into another kiss.

________________________

What did ya think??? 20 votes?

Stay beautiful xx