Cameron Dallas

QOTD- do you wear make up?

I do :)

For @xxKimDallasxx
________________________

You and your boyfriend of 3 years, Cameron Dallas, had just bought your first house together. All the furniture was finally put in place and now you and Cam were relaxing on the couch. You tangled your fingers together as you talked.

"Cam? Can we get a dog? This place seems so quiet with just the two of us," you say. You have always wanted a dog but your parents didn't want one.

He looks at you and smiles. "Of course Kim! What kind?" He says excitedly.

You ponder that question for a moment before jumping off the couch and pulling Cam with you. "Let's go to the pet store and see which ones they have! Then we can pick on out," you say. You run out the door and wait for Cam by the car. "C'mon slowpoke! I want a pooch!" He laughs at you and walks a little faster.

*at the store*

Dogs, cats and hamsters were everywhere. You got distracted by the cute kittens and hamsters. "Can we get a hamster and a cat too?" You ask Cam, using puppy dog eyes. He just laughs and pulls your towards the dogs. You huff but follow him anyway.

"Aw! Look at the cute puppy! Hi doggie! How are you?" You coo.

"Kim, it can't talk. Now let's decide on a dog!" Cameron says. After 20 minutes of looking at every dog, you both decide on the puggle. You named him Max and got him a blue collar. You held Max during the car ride home.

"He's like our first child! I'm so excited!" You say.

Cam smiles at you and grabs your hand. "Hopefully there will be many more children in the future," he says winking.
________________________

OMG this book is #98 in fanfiction! Thank you guys so much! :*

Comment what you thought! 150 votes for next update!

Inbox me if you ever need to talk! REQUESTS ARE STILL CLOSED THO