Chapter 10- It really hurts...

Hey guys so I couldn't handle all of you telling me that you hated me. I know most of them were just kidding but I felt bad for doing that to you, I needed to add drama! Every story needs a little bit of DRAMA and I have everything planned out so dont hate me. I really can not handle that!

Anyways I saw this little thing on the app for your phones where you can leave your reaction in a smileyface or a sad face so... DO THAT WHAT EVER IT IS! :)

COMMENT, SEND A LITTLE SMILEYFACE, VOTE, PROMOTE, FOLLOW... ENJOY! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10- It really hurts…

Tyler’s POV

I woke up in a chair, my arms and legs chained to sides with silver. The smell of wolfsbane filled the room as I tried to adjust to the dimmed lighting. My body was sore and screaming out in protest to the stinging of the silver and wolfsbane.

Silver was something that held a werewolf back, you could kill them with it and use it as a weapon for holding if you ever encountered a very angry werewolf up close. On the other hand, wolfsbane was used to suffocate us slowly, not enough to kill us like silver can but to cause our body to try and heal… making us weaker in the long run.

I yanked at the chains and hissed. I noticed that I was no longer naked and beat to a pulp,... instead I was dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt. Shoes were on my feet, even though they were a little bit too small I knew  whoever gave them to me really didn’t care. I mean why else would they almost beat me to the point where I could die?

“Ah our guest is awake,” a distinctive male voice echoed around the room. “I see you have noticed you are dressed.”

I scanned the room but the man was no where to be seen, it was like he was just a ghost voice floating around in the room. The fact that he was too afraid to show his face means exactly one thing, he knows how dangerous I can truly be if tested. “To afraid to show your face I see,” I snarled.

He let out a humorless cackle. “I am not afraid, I just know how to work corners… staying one step ahead is always the plan. You can’t beat me Tyler, the girl’s mother couldn’t even beat me.” Power was leaking into his tone at the thought which I assumed was of his dead mate, and the challenge that was placed over him.

“Then come down and face me like the man you claim you are,” I demanded, shifting against my chains once more. They were painful but I couldn’t let him see that, if I seemed weak he would definitely kill me. I just knew there was a purpose to keeping me alive… “What do you want from me!?”

“That is a very good question,” he replied, seeming quite happy that I asked. “You see, I knew that I couldn’t just take the girl… I knew you would always be with her.”

I nodded my head and narrowed my eyes.

“So that is when I took my men out to test your strengths.”

“So those men,” I began, smirking slightly. “Those men that I killed with no problem were to see if I was stronger than you?” I was starting to play a dangerous game, I had that feeling deep inside me that was screaming for me to stop. I couldn’t though,... I was not going to sit back and let him talk to me like I am a hurt puppy that can’t defend himself.