Gossip

Raven

"Babyy.... babyyyy babee!!
I yelled louder running back and fourth fixing my clothes..
"What man damn girl..!?
"Get your ass up and get ready for work man.. you know you don't wanna be late.. AGAIN! And I'm already late..!
I said putting my converse on and was on my way heading out the door..
"Mhm okay..
Mitch fell right back to sleep.. so since he wants to do that, I got some for his ass!
I walked down stairs filled me a bucket of water, jogged back upstairs to the room and poured cold water all over his face!! He was so pissed off..
"MAN WHAT THE FUCK!! Why did you do that ray!! Now I almost punched you in your damn shit on God!"
He Raised up quickly trying to catch his breath..
"Well get up babe you know we leave the house at the same damn time!"
I said rolling my eyes, grabbing my keys, and was headed out the door..
"I'm up now ray damn you play to damn much!
He said getting out the bed finally.. rubbing his head..
"I know bye! (I laughed)
I know what I did was wrong but he had it coming.. he does this everyday..anyway I was on my way headed to work. I swear traffic is so Bad here in ATL.
I texted my sister to see if she's up because I know her lazy ass still in the bed sleep..
My Favorite😍💕: Hey sis you up..?
....no text.........
My Favorite😍💕: sis wake up you know you have to work today too..
.....no text..........
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Mitch is a police officer and I'm a beautician.. I do hair and makeup I have my own salon.. my sister she do nails and makeup also., we are both models too.. we have a photo shoot In 2 days so I will make sure to be prepared for that..

2 Hours Later
(At the salon)

This woman hair know damn well it's too nappy.. she should be ashamed of herself.. but it's nothing to worry about ray is about to work her magic..
"Girlllll did you hear what happened last night??(miracle said)(my Bestfriend#1)she said hitting her head and smacking on gum like she ghetto..
"Nah what happen mir?!
I said looking confused waiting on her to give me an answer..
"Mir you know you don't have to tell her everything dang girl!!(Ashlee said)(other Bestfriend#2)she said rolling her eyes smacking on gum also..
"Tell me what y'all damn y'all making me nervous now..
I put the flat irons down and looked at both of them dead in the eye.. my customer gone get mad but I have to know what their talking about now..
"Well guess who we seen at the club last night trying to dance up on your man!??
"Umm hold up hold up??.. are y'all sure y'all saw MY man.. or somebody who looks like him.. because I man told me he was at work last night so it couldn't be him...
I said getting mad and face turning red and crossing my arms..
"It was him girl(they both said)
"Aww shit okay... (sigh) who was all on him..
"BRITTANY!!
they both said yelling
"Wait a min wait a min.. y'all talking about his ex Brittany!!!!??!
"Yes(they both said)
"BRITTANY RENNER?!!!
"YESS!!(they both said)
"Aww hell nahh!!
I started walking out my salon and was about to go to Mitch job and show out because his ass lied then on top of that his ex was there!! Mir grabbed me before I can get in my car.
"Wait a min ray! Don't do this right now okay! Wait till you get home and handle it! You have a full load of customers waiting on you!! mir said still holding on to my arm hurting it..
"Yeah you know what you're right! I got his ass!! Just watch!
I couldn't wait to get off work mane!! I was so mad and irritated I kept burning my customers with the flat irons.. I got some for his ass!

6 Hours Later..

When it was time for me to go home I rushed to the house because I was still mad and upset about the situation.. I made it home && I hoped in the shower did whatever I needed to do before Mitch get home.. because once again he got a whole lot of shit coming.. now watch as he lie..