I Keep Fuckin up

(Just a Friendly reminder, if you do not want to read the sex scene please skip ahead thank you!)

Mitch

When we left I decided to go to my homeboy Armon house because shid I didn't have nowhere else to go.. rava thought she was about to follow me I told her she better take her ass home because I'm not about to deal with this shit! I'm not ready for no kid..
When I made it there I walked straight in.. I always do that.. he like a brother to me. And plus he don't mind.
"Yo Armon!? I yelled walking around looking for him.. I didn't see him anywhere I walked upstairs to see if he was in his room.. I looked and his room and his girlfriend Chyna was in there watching tv.
"Oh Mybad I didn't mean to disturb you but have you seen Armon?
"Oh you good boy and he went to the store he said he'll be back in a few. She said getting up..
"Aw uhh okay I'll just come back later.. I said walking out the room..
"You don't have to do that.. gone ahead and stay boy.. he said he'll be on his way...  she said walking downstairs and into the living room.. I'm not gone lie her ass was fat! But I'm not gone do ma'boy like that..
I sat in the living room watching tv and she sat beside me.. don't know why.. I scooted over a little and she looked at me and grin. I believe she slick like me..
"Sooo how long have you and Armon known each other?? She said rubbing on my leg.. I moved her hand..
"Uhh since we were kids.. w-what are you doing chyna?? I said getting up.. angry a little..
"What.. don't tell me you don't like this.. I mean I'm just asking a question.. she said getting up and spinning around..
I sat back down and shook my head in disappointment..
"chyna you need to stop that bruh.. Armon Lo-
She had jumped on top of me and started kissing me.. I was getting hard as hell.. then she started grinding on top of me.. oohhwee she was turning me on.. but I can't do this.. I jumped up which made her fall on the couch..
"Don't act like you don't like it Mitch.. you so damn fine.. I can't help it..
"Mane I can't do this bruh.. you are my homeboy girlfriend.. I can't do this to him!!
"Calm Down Mitch.. he won't find out.. she said getting closer & closer to me..
"We'll act like like it never happened..
She said rubbing my cock through my pants making me more and more harder then i already am.
"Shhh Just relax Mitch. She said taking her clothes off and unbuckling my pants..
"I don't know about this chy- she cuts me off..
"Shh.. Let me make you feel good Mitch. Everything will be okay.. just relaxing.. she whisperers in my ear. She got down on her knees and started give me some good ass head..
"Oh Fuck! I said tilting my head to the back because it feels so dam good..
She was deep throating my shit so fast I was about to cum.. i moved her head picked her up and put her right on my cock! Ohhwee she was so damn tight!
"Uhh my God Mitch!! She moaned putting her hand in the way.. I moved her hand and pounded real hard and fast..
"Ahh my god Mitch !! Oooo fuck! you gonna make me cum! She said screaming for me to stop..
I pounded deeper and deeper.. then after that we both came.. she came all over my cock.. 
fuck I can't believe I literally just did that.. what the fuck.. I thought to myself...

(5 MINUETS LATER)

Mitch

After we got done fuckin we cleaned up our mess and sat down and talked like nothing never happen.. chyna neck was so red because I was suckin all on it..
"Did you like it? She said giving me a grin..
"Did I like what..? My face turned red then I laughed..
"Boy you know what I'm talking about.. she laughed and got on top of me kissing me..
When we got done kissing we seen the door flew open and Armon standing there looking at us in disappointment.. chyna jumped off me quick..
"Man what the fuck y'all doing in my damn house!! He said slamming the Door..
"Fuck Man!! I whispered putting my hands over my head..