Me Time

August

Baby please stop crying and open the door..
"August Go Away !! (Raven said crying)

So August finally left.. he decided to give raven some space.. he drove to his Mama House and stayed the Night there..

"What are you doing here Son??(Rosa said..)(August mom)
"Uhh me and raven kind of had a small fight Not to long ago and now I need somewhere to stay for the night..
*Big Sigh* "August what did You This time!? See yo ass always doing stuff to this girl(Rosa said shaking her head)
"Well I-
"Come inside boy its to cold to be talking..(she interrupted him)

Rosa Let him in the house.. they sat in the living room talking.. She shook her at him in disappointment..

"Really August why would do that to that girl..!! Poor raven (She said hitting him on the arm)
"Ma that girl Drugged !! I didn't even know she was like that..
"That's not the point August! You're a grown ass man.. you knew from the start that girl wanted you if she was everywhere... you know how to take care of yourself.. you should've know that was a set up nigga.. (she said hitting him again)
"Dang ma okay can you please stop hitting me!
"Hell Nah Boy.. August you are better then this.. I raised you better then this.. you know you was wrong for what you did and now you have to own up to it.. just give her time and apologize to her tomorrow.. you got to do something to make it up..
"Alright Ma..
"I'm about to go to sleep.. and you need some rest too.. GoodNight Baby.. (Rosa said walking up the stairs..
"Night Ma.

Raven
The next Day

I woke up on the floor surrounded by used tissues.. my room was a huge mess.. and I honestly didn't feel like cleaning but I did anyway.. I cleaned my Room The Living Room and Kitchen While Playing my Music.. my song Al Green- Let's Stay Together.. I was cleaning through the house Singing it..

I, I'm I'm so in love with you
Whatever you want to do
Is all right with me
Cause you make me feel so brand new
And I want to spend my life with you
Let me say that since, baby, since we've been together
Loving you forever
Is what I need
Let me, be the one you come running to
I'll never be untrue

After I got Finished I hopped in the shower I took a long long shower and it felt great.. after I was finished, I wrapped the towel around me and did my hair and Makeup.. I went in my room and put my Victoria Secret underwear and Bra on.. I had my clothes laid out and everything..
I'm still very upset about what happened last night but I'm just not about to be sitting around feeling sad on this Lovely Friday..
I put Lotion on then put my clothes on.. I look ehh okay..
After I was finished I headed out the door on my way out just riding..

I decided to go to the beach and just walk around

I parked my car and made my way out to the beach... while I was walking I heard someone call my name.. I turned around and it was a dude that look exactly like my brother.. he came closer and it was my brother... by the way.. I have a lot of brothers..

"Greg??
"Yooo Wassup Sis! I Knew it was You! (He said hugging her tight)
"Oh my god I missed you so much !! Aren't you supposed to be in London? What are you doing here?
"I'm here For my girlfriend.. Yeahhh she lives here but she's moving up there in London where I'm at.. but enough about me.. I heard about what happened sis.. and i am sooo sorry(he said hugging her)
"Uhh yeah yeah it's okay(looking down at the sand)
"Hey sis I'm here for you if you need anything okay.. you know we all love you okay..
"Thanks Greg I knew you was always my favorite big brother.. shhh don't tell Reggie and Donnie and Chris (she Said Joking)
"Don't worry sis I won't tell a soul.. but look I am about to get ready to head to London and I can't miss my flight..
"Oh yeah yeah I understand big bro just call me or text me.. you still got my Number Right?
"Yeah of course sis I'll call you to let you know when I landed..
"Okay give me one last hug
(Hugs each other tight)
"See you Later Little sis and stay Easy.

After Greg Left I went back home because it was starting to get dark.. I had an okay day talking to my big brother.. I was so exhausted..