Im so sorry

Rava

After raven left me at the photo shoot John had asked me what have I done so horribly.. I honestly didn't want to talk about it but then I decided I wanted to..
"So tell me my darling what have you done to the sweet raven..
"Well we was at this party and me and her boyfriend had got wasted and then.. we.. you know.. had sex..
*gasp*"Rava!
"I know I know it was wrong I was so drunk I didn't know what was I doing.. I didn't care at the moment..
*sigh* "Rava..
"But.. that's not all..
"What now Rava?!
"I'm also uhh.. pregnant too by him..
"Oh my goodness!! Lord help this child! Rava why?
"I didn't mean it John I swear.. but there's another thing too..
"What now Rava!?
"I accidentally kissed her bestfriend who's now gonna be her new boyfriend..
"Oo Lord.. he said fanning himself with a paper fan.. "Rava I am so disappointed in you..
"I didn't mean it John.. and now I know she definitely won't forgive me.. especially if I tell her I kissed her bestfriend!!
"Okay hold on wait.. you mean to tell me you didn't tell her about that..
"Ummm.. no..
"Okay okay okay.. Rava I've heard enough you need to go home and tell her.. now I doubt that she forgives you after that i don't know but you need to tell her before she finds out.
*sigh* "I doubt that but im gonna tell her soon.. I said leaving the studio..
When I left I was walking home and yes I said walking home.. it was soooo long..

(An Hour Later)

I finally made it home and I walked in the door and i seen August sitting on the couch..
"Uh we need to talk Rava..
"About what?
"What you said to raven was so wrong and she is truly hurt by that..
"Okay it slipped out August I didn't mean to say that.. oh and I'm also telling her that I accidentally kissed you.
"Wait hold on no you're not rava!
"Yes I am and I'm gonna tell her right now..
"Rava don't tell her.. I said Yelling!
"Tell me What now ! raven said walking down the stairs rolling her eyes..
*sigh* August putting his hand on his face..
"What now rava what eles could ya ass possibly done...
"I kissed August..
"You did What!!
"I-I kis-
"Bitch I heard you now get the fuck out!
"R-rav-
"GET OUT!! I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!!
"But
"GET OUT.. I said Pushing her so so hard I made her fall to the ground and bust her head. She got up and ran out the house crying and holding her busted head..
"Mane you didn't have to do her like that rava..
"Nigga you can leave to the fuck! I bet kissed her back too..!
"Hell Nah i didn't kiss that girl man what is you talking about!? Why would I do that!??
"Whatever aug! You can leave to the fuck! Bye nigga..
"Mane whatever.. you tripping hard.. he said walking out and slamming the door..
I ran to the door and open it. "Don't slam my door no more dumb ass!" I said slamming my own door..
While I was about to take a nap.. my mama called me..
-what mama
-damn who pissed In your cereals??
-rava mama you already know this!
"Damn what she do this time raven
-She kissed my bestfriend soon to be boyfriend mama!
-*sigh* I'll talk to her...
-There's no reason to talk to her.. she still gone do it the dumb shi- stuff again..
-I said imma talk to her raven..
-yeah okay.. *click*

I hung up right in her face because she was pissing me off too shit.. fuck him and her.. they probably be fucking..

August
(3 Hours Later)

I came back to raven house I honestly didn't want to go back there because raven pissed me off with her drama.. I walked in the house and I seen raven on the couch with a nigga.. I just shooked my head and went to the room and slammed the door..

Raven

So I called my brother because I needed to talk to someone really bad.. I haven't talked to him in like months..

(30 minuets later)

*knock Knock*

I walk to the door and opened it. It was my brother Reggie..
"Heyy brother!! Ooo I missed you so much!
"Yo wassup sis I missed you too.. he said hugging me..
so me and Reggie talked and talked for about Hours and I told him everything that's been going on..
"Damn sis! I can't believe rava would do something like that.. that's messed up.. I won't even look at her the same.. but I'm bout to get ready and go sis.. I have to get back to work in a min..
"I know that's what I'm saying she so-
I got cut off by a door slam.. it was August was looking my brother up and down then went in the room slamming doors and shit..
"Well I guess that's my Q to Leave Reggie said laughing..
"Ugh well I'll see you later then brother.. I gotta deal with his attitude..
"Alright then sis.. be careful.. you know you have my number if you need anything.. he said hugging me..
"Okay brother..
Reggie left and I went upstairs to see what's August problem.. I burst in the room and folded my arms.
"What..!? He said rolling his eyes..
"What is your problem August!?
"Nun mane.. go talk to your new boyfriend.. he said looking back at his phone..
"Omg August what the fuck!? Are you fucking serious!??? That's my damn brother..
"Whatever raven..
"Whatever August.. you fucking stupid..
"Yeah okay...
I slammed the door and went in the living room.. August literally made me mad... I sat on the couch and started crying.. I feel like I don't belong in this world I feel like don't nobody care about what's happening here!

August

Well me and raven had a small argument but I dont care man she honestly pissed me off.. all I'm trying to do is help her.. I love that girl so much and lord knows I hate to see her hurt.. anyway I went downstairs to find something to eat.. while I was going down the stairs I seen raven on the couch crying.. I felt so bad for her... I hate to see her cry man.. I went over there to make her stop crying..
"Aye mane I'm sorry man.. it'll be okay raven I promise..
"Move August.. I said crying still..
"Nah man stop crying you know I hate to see you cry.. look at me.. look. At. Me. Raven..
She look in August eyes with tears streaming down her face..
"Look I love you Okay.. and I don't like to see you hurt.. everything will be okay.. he said wiping her tears away then kissing her passionately..