Photo Shoot Drama

Raven

I jogged upstairs and Slammed the door because once again August dumb ass taking up for her! It's like he like her or some shit! I just don't understand dudes these days.. but I'm not gonna lie.. when August put me in my place it kinda turned me on.. I likes a nigga like that but anyway me and this bitch has another photo shoot today I'm just ready to get this over with because I don't want to be near her.. I know will end up killing that girl! Slept with my damn man and shit! I just can't believe this, out of all people my mama know she could've told rava she could stay with grandma or some shit! Anyway let me take my beauty rest before this little shoot today..

August

After me and rava talked I walked upstairs to talk to raven. This time actually talk. I open the room door and she was taking a nap.. I'll just let her sleep until her and her sister little umm photo thingy.. I'll just make her a salad since she likes thoes..
"So you know how to cook? Rava said sitting at the kitchen bar..
"Oh uh yeah some like that.. but I'm just fixing raven a salad before y'all thingy your uh photo thingy..
"You mean photo shoot? She said laughing at me..
"Yeah That.. But you need to get some rest too..
"But I don't want no rest.. rava said getting closer and closer..
"Uh well you need to.. anyway uh mane I'm about to g-
I had got cut off to rava kissing my lips..
"Rava what the fuck are you doing Mane.. I said moving her and wiping my lips off..
"I can't help it! You're just so damn fine Aug-
I cut her by pushing her because she tried to kiss me Again..
"Yo move the fuck back bruh.. what the fuck yo problem is..
"Uh Uh I'm so so sorry August.. I-I Uh didn't mean it.. I don't know what came over me.. she said bagging up touching her lip..
"Whatever bruh don't tell raven about this or she'll kill you and me!! Keep this between us..
"Okay August.. she said going to her room..
I can't ever tell raven about this or she will get sooo angry.. she will LITERALLY kill rava trust me raven is psycho!!

(2 Hours Later)

"Ahhh My Two Favorite Ladies Are here.. raven and Rava.. it's nice to see a pretty face today..
"Thank you john.. we both said..
"Okay so are both of you are ready to shine like the sun..
".......?
"No? Okay I'll stop anyway let's get started.. Raven you're up first let's get you to change your clothes..
"Okay john.

Rava

So when me and raven made it to the photo shoot she had an attitude all the way here.. I just don't understand.. I know I've made a big mistake and now I've made a bigger mistake by kissing her boyfriend or bestfriend.. whatever she wants to call him but she's gonna have to forgive me one day or another.. just like what August said, she'll forgive me.. she has to.. right..

"There you go work it, work it, work it! I'm gonna need you to like tilt your head a little.. yaasss just like that!! Good job raven girl you are a true bad ass.. I absolutely love it.

(Raven Photo Shoot⬇️)

"You look really pretty Sis! You did a good job

"You look really pretty Sis! You did a good job.. Rava said..
"Mmhm Yeah Rava..
so after raven changed back into her clothes it was my turn.. ugh I hope raven forgives me.. but i got up and it was my turn to shine.. me and rava had the same hairstyle..
"Um john do she really has to wear a bun JUST cause I'm wearing a bun!?
"Uh Yes darling she does.. Why is there a problem raven..?
"Oh no John there's no problem at all. I said sarcastically with a fake smile..
"Now go ahead and pose for me rava do your stuff! He said snapping pictures back to back..
"There you go rava you did an excellent job! I love it darlings..

(Rava Photo Shoot⬇️)

"Ah yes yes now both of you get in the picture Together

"Ugh say what!??
"Get in the picture together.. both of you !
So me and rava was about to take our picture together.. we acted like we didn't want to be beside each other which I don't..
"Get a little closer Ladies! Just a little closer!!
"Uh john I cannot do this at all.. raven said walking away..
"What do you mean darling?
"I can't take a picture with her John.. I'm sorry but I just can't!
"Well why not?
"Because I did something that was really really bad.. I've made a mistake!!
"Yeah you made a mistake whatever rava you did it on purpose!!
"I DIDNT MEAN TO RAVEN! I CANT HELP THAT YOUR EX BOYFRIEND WANTED ME!! rava said gasping and holding her mouth!!
"Okay Ladies Ladies I See this is a personal problem.. let's not argue at the shoot.. okay...
"I-I'm sorry raven I didn't mean I-
"You said fucking enough rava! You are not consider as my sister anymore.. I said walking out.. "bye John thank you for having me here I will be back BY MYSELF next month. I said..
"Uhh..... sure thing raven..
"Oh yeah and one more thing rava Find your own damn ride bitch.. I said Finally walking out..

Raven

I hopped in my car and speeded off I was so close to beating the fuck out of rava I swear to god! The shit she just said.. umhm over with I'm not ever forgiving her ass.. when I got home I slammed my car door almost breaking my window, I slammed the front door making August run downstairs..
"Woah what's wrong raven? And where rava?
"That bitch can find her own ride aug & I'm not gonna forgive her either.. that shit dead!
"Woah calm down raven! Slow down down take a deep breath and tell me what happen..
"So you know me and rava was taking our pictures separately right, then after we both got done taking our picture, john you know John our photographer told us to take a picture together.. and I simply told John "I can't take no picture with her"
"Why You didn't take the picture with her raven??
"August you think I'm about to take a picture with the girl who slept with my EX man and think everything all good and cool??! Fuck that August!!
"Raven
"August..
"Are you gonna get finished telling me?
"So anyway she was like she made a mistake and I was like mistake my ass you did it on purpose and then we got into a HUGE argument then she blurted out and said "I can't help that your ex man want me" So I was about to beat her fucking face in.. but I told her that she is no longer considered as my sister! So oh well..
"Damn raven.. well that fucked Up..
"You damn skippy that's fucked up!! John sittin there looking like he didn't know what to do and shit so I just left..
"Just go get in the Tub and relax raven just listen to music and relax in the tub I'll go talk to her ass.. I'll go run you some bath water just wait here..

(30 minuets later)

"Raven go get in the Tub now.. go sit in there while the music is playing and just go relax.. get some things off your mind..
"Ugh alright..

August

While raven was in the tub relaxing I was waiting for rava ass to get home so I can talk to her because what she said was wrong and so hurtful.. I don't know what to do.. *sigh*