Why is you talking?!

(Friendly reminder again and last time if you don't want to read the sex scene please skip over and read ahead)

Raven

So after aug honestly convinced me to let rava ass to stay he leaned in and kissed me passionately...
"What are you doing aug? I said shyly..
"Something I should've done a long time ago.. he said kissing me..
"Okay.. i said blushing and kissing him back..
So aug gently pushed me back on the bed and started kissing my lips to my neck. He took my clothes off—I mean all of my clothes until I was butt ass naked then I removed his shirt and his pants until he was naked too and I'm not gonna lie.. his cock was huge.. I think he was trying to kill me...
August was still kissing me then he went down to my cookie area(don't want to say the other word😂) then he started to eat up..
"Ohh my God.. I moaned in pleasure.. I gripped his hair because he was doing it so good I felt like I was about to cum already..
"Oooo fuck August... omg don't stop! I moaned and grabbing his hair.. he was slurping, spitting on it, sucking it, licked it and all.. He was doing all types of tricks.. I was going crazy.. when I was about to cum he stopped and rammed his big cock inside of me so hard..
"AHAHA FUCK!! FUCK!! I yelled gripping covers and biting my lips.. he grinned and went so deep and fast..
"Ahh shit.. he said going harder and harder..
"Ooo I'm about to cum August..
"Ahh fuck I'm about to cum too.. he said going faster and faster!!
"Omg here it comes!! I yelled.. 10 seconds later we both came.. he came on my stomach..
"Ooo shit.. you shole know how to ware a nigga out.. he said breathing heavily..
"Well.. I said laughing..
"You know you're gonna have to call rava back and tell her she can stay..
"Mmhm.. I said getting up heading to the shower..
"I'm serious raven.. do it for me.. he said walking towards me then grabbing my waist and pulling me into a kiss..
"Ugh Okay August dang now I'm about to take a shower, you gonna join?
"Hell Yeah I'll join.. he smacked my ass hard as hell !
"Nah not like that August I'm tired and ready to take a nap..
"Mane aight..he grunted and pouting..

(A Hour Later)

After me and August got out the shower I went downstairs and called rava dumb ass.. I hope August know that I'm not talking to her..
"Be nice raven.. he said crossing his arms..
"Mhm whatever August.. i said calling rava on the phone..

-hello
-you can stay with me rava so bring whatever the hell you got and come on
-omg ya-
*click*
I hung up right in her face because I don't want her ass living with me..
"Raven did you just.. Hang up in her face.?
"Maybe
"What I say raven..
"Mane August I don't want to here all of that..
"Raven you don't have to talk to her okay just don't do nothing crazy don't make her feel unwanted..
"The bitch is unwanted what you mean August...
"Raven!
Okay okay dang August.. I'm not even gonna look her way..
"Aight then.. good.. he said then he kissed me..
"August what are we? Besides bestfriends?
"I want you to be my girl.. I'll buy you the finest things in life..
"Okay.. I smiled and he picked me up and put me on the counter and he stared kissing my neck..
When he was doing that rava Ugly ass burst in and ruin the moment..
"Raven you didn't have to Ha- uhhh am I interrupting something..? She said slowly walking in..
"YES.. I said crossing my arms and rolling my eyes..
"No.. August said moving out the way..
I rolled my eyes at August..
"You didn't have to hang up in my face sis..
"Bitch you living in my house!? Why the fuck is you even talking the fuck?!!
"Raven stop it.. man what the hell did I just tell you?!
"Whatever August.. I jogged upstairs and slammed the door again..
"Mane don't worry bout her.. she'll get over it..
"Yeah sure she will..
"She will just stay out of her way and give her time..
*sigh* "Okay..