How could You..

Raven

"WAIT WHAT!?? WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL!!? HOLD ON WHAT!? HE GOT BEAT UP!!? Oh hell nah!! Girl get the fuck out my house before I blow your fucking head off(raven said grabbing her Gun)
Miracle slowly walked out the house smiling.. I was about to push her ass but i got her ass later.. it's over with for August and he got it coming...
I called and called August but he didn't answer.. I even texted him Multiple and multiple Times and he didn't respond..
She started pacing back and forth in the living room waiting on August to come Home...

(A Hour Later)

"Babyyy I'm Homeee. (August yelled looking for raven) Ray where you at girl??
"Im in The Room August! (Raven said sounding very irritated)
"Wassup baby what you watching? (He said trying to Kiss her)
"August Get off me! (She said pushing him off)
"Damn baby what's wrong with you?
"You is what's wrong with me.. you know you're just like Mitch.. (she said getting in his face)
"Woah hold up don't compare me to him raven because I'm nothing like him and you fucking know that raven..
"Oh really!? Looks like to me BOTH of y'all do the same thing... just tell me how could You do this to While I was in the hospital!!?
"Wait what are You- (he paused) ahhh shit
"Yeah Ahh shit nigga you got caught..
"No no baby let me explain...
"So I went to her house because she said she had a care kit and I didn't wanna go to the hospital and let them do it because they would be asking to many questions but anyways I went in her house and she patch me up-
"Oh she patched you alright!!(raven said yelling looking at him up and down)
"Let me finish.. so then I asked for some-
"And then you told the bitch what happened to you but when me and ya mama asked you say "ahhhh I'm fine, it's Nothing" (she said trying to mock him in a deep voice) August really
"Raven damn shut up and let me fucking finish!! So I asked for some water and she drugged me Mane she put some damn sex pills in my drink and then I woke up naked.. in my bed..
"First of all August you not about to sit up here and talk to me any kind of way.. when you fucking this damn girl... I'm not believing that bullshit.. you're a grown ass man you know how to take care of yourself.. you don't need no woman to take care of you but me.. you know what get the hell out August..
"Raven she fucking drugged me damn I would never do that shit to you and you know that..(August said yelling)
"Why the fuck You was over her house anyway August!!? You know how to clean ya damn self.. you ain't two now is you!?

August was just standing there speechless not saying a word.. he knew he was wrong..
"August just get out!! just.. I just can't believe you fell for something so stupid like that!!
"Baby You Know I Love You And I would never do nothing to hurt you!! She drugged me okay please..
"August Just Get Out.. I don't care Where you go just get out my damn face..
"Baby-
"August Get.. Out! (She yelled crying and pushing him out)
"Baby please stop crying
*SLAM*

Raven slam the door in August face.. she sat on the ground in front of the door crying her eyes out.. while August on the other side trying to make her open the door..
"Baby please stop crying and open the door..
"August Go Away !! (Raven said crying)