Sorry Baby Girl

(WARNING THERES A EXCLUSIVE PICTURE SO BE AWARE OF THAT!!)
(ALSO A SEX SCENE SO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ PLEASE SKIP😊 THANK YOU!😊)

Raven

I Finally Made it Home. When I pulled up in the driveway I seen August Car.. I hurried up and got out the car and walked in the house..
I was about to yell his name But I seen a Rose petal trail on the ground I walked up and seen rose petals in front of the fire place shaped as a heart.. I was about to cry it was so Amazing.. I walked up the lighting stairs and it led me to the Huge master Bedroom and there was a Naked August..

 I walked up the lighting stairs and it led me to the Huge master Bedroom and there was a Naked August

He got Up From the bed and came up to me..
"August what are you doing? (She said trying to act like she don't like it)
"Baby look I want to make up for my mistakes and prove to you that I love you and Only You! I know I'm not perfect and i Know I was wrong and stupid but I'm sorry baby girl and I don't want you to ever think I'm like Mitch.. okay baby please forgive me(he said turning her on with his sexy voice)
August grabbed her face and started passionately kissing her.. he pulled her close and grabbed a grip of her ass..
"Forgive me now(he said with a puppy dog face)
"Yes Daddy(She grin)
He Picked her up and Laid her on the Bed gently.. he Kissed and sucked on her neck until she had a hickey.. then he went down to her breast.. he know that spot get her So Wet.. He licked her nipples while playing with the other..
"Mmm(raven moaned)
Then August started sucking on them.. on both Breast making her moan and making her soaked..
"You Ready Baby(he said holding is cock about to insert it)
She nods her head and he inserted his Big Cock in..
"Oh my god(she said putting her hand in the way)
"Nah Baby girl move your Hand(he said holding both of her wrist and pounding)
Nah you know what turn around he said about to hit her from the back..
He stuck it in and pound her shit hard!!
"Ahh fuck.. (she said putting her hand in the way again)
"Move your Damn Hand(he said pounding even harder..
"Uhhh my god!! August!!(She said screaming)
"Ahh shit baby!! (He said killing her shit)
August and raven went two hours of sex until they both came..
"Ooo my god I'm bout to cum daddy!! I'm bout to cum!!!(She said griping covers.)
"Come on this dick baby girl!! I'm bout to cum too..
"Ahhh shit they both rolled over now laying beside each other sweating..
"Damn baby you wore a Nigga out..(he said wiping sweat from his forehead)
"Nah you wore a girl out babe..
"I got one more surprise so go follow the roes petal towards the bathroom..
"Another Surprise Baby? (She said sitting up)
"Yes now get your sexy ass up and go..

Raven

I got up and followed the rose petal trail into the bathroom and it was sooooo beautiful..

I hopped in the Tub and grabbed my wine glass and relax

I hopped in the Tub and grabbed my wine glass and relax.. August came in and got in the tub with me..
We Both Relax and drink wine...

40 Minuets Later..

"Where we Going baby?(raven asked putting on a sexy outfit

"Don't worry about all of that baby it's a Surprise..
*sigh* "Okay Babe
"Ooo You Look Good Baby Girl.. (he said kissing her)
"Thanks babe you do too..

So August and raven were finishing getting ready and it took them a Hour because raven had to do her hair and makeup over and that took like 40 minuets and August was looking for his fancy shoes..
They then left the house finally on their way to a Fancy Fancy Restaurant..

August

I can't wait to show my baby girl what I got for her. I got her a huge diamond ring.. I'm gonna proposed to her.. I never did I just be calling her my wife.. but when we get to the restaurant I'll ask her in front of everybody.. I love her to death and I wouldn't trade her for anything..

"Hey Baby Guess What(August said looking at Raven then the road)
"What?
"I Lov-

CRASH!!!!!

And before you know It was all over... no more pain, no more Love, no more waking up everyday kissing my future Wife.. no more anything.. I slowly opened my eyes to see We was just in a car Accident.. a very bad car accident.. a Huge truck hit us making our car falling of a Clift and crash.. the car Hood Was Smokey And a little bit of fire And I couldn't Move a muscle.. I slowly turned my head over at raven.. she had blood running from her face.. I called her name but she wouldn't wake.. my baby girl was gone and I'm next.. I couldn't move or do anything.. the car was about to blow up and I'm running out of so much blood.. it's Over now...
My Eyes slowly Shut Closed.. Now Suddenly Stop Breathing...

BOOM!!!!💥

Life is so beautiful that Death has Fallen in love with it, a jealous, possessive love that grabs at what it can. But Life Leaps over Oblivion lightly, Losing only a thing or two of no importance, and gloom is just a passing shadow of a cloud....

.....................................................................................................

HEY GUYSSS I'm so sorry I had to End my Book like this please don't Bash at me with Negative Comments!!😩😩🤦🏽‍♀️ I will be writing more books don't worry!! Make sure you guys VOTE, COMMENT, and please SHARE😩

One more thing, give me some ideas on what should I write about next.. please message me for anything.. any ideas! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!😩😊😊I hope You Guysss Enjoyed It😌
Byeeeee😘😘