I Messed Up

(WARNING SMALL SEX SCENE SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THAT PART, I ADVISE YOU TO SKIP IT AND GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER)
Raven

I went home and the house was so clean.. I was surprised because I know Mitch doesn't cleans up often unless he's done something.. I jogged upstairs and walked into our room.. I'm assuming Mitch is in the shower with his music playing.. and I took off all my clothes and hopped in the shower with him..
"Damn girl you scared the shit out of me don't do that shit.. she said holding his chest breathing heavily,,
"Boy whatever I'm trying to hurry up for this party my sister is having.. you coming?
"Hell yeah I'm coming.. that's why I'm in the shower..
"Mmmmm lying ass.. I riled my eyes and turn my back so I could take a shower..
After I was done taking a shower I went in the room looking for something to wear.. my sister house is so huge and I know there's going to be a lot of people there so I know I have to dress sexy.. while I was looking in my closet I felt hand around my waist, I turn around and pushed Mitch off of me..
"Come on Baby.. what's wrong now? He said giving me the pouty look..
"Don't think I'm done being mad at you Mitch..
"I said I'm sorry baby.. i know what will make you feel better.. he said giving me the weird grin..
"What?
"Makeup sex.. he whisperers in my ear making my whole body shivers..
"Baby no we have to get ready.. I said moving him out my way.
"Come on babe you know you want too.. and it's been awhile sooo...
I couldn't resist.. he kept kissing all on my neck trying to turn me on.. then finally I gave in.. he threw me on the bed which turned me on even more then he started rubbing and touching.. "mmmmm fuck baby I moaned.. he snatched the towel away from my body and stared kissing me all the way down to my cookies.. when he made it down below he stared eating me out.. it feel so Amazing!! When he was finished he put his long cock in me slow then he started to pound slow then faster and faster.. "ahhh my God Baby😫! I yealled and moaned..

A hour Later..

"Oooo shit I'm in tired then a bitch..Mitch said trying to catch his breath..
"I know right... now come on Baby let get ready for this party.. we're already an hour late. I said about to get ready to put my clothes on..
"Aight Baby..
So after we was done we started getting ready then after some minute we both looked sexy asf Mitch know he is sexy

I'll save my pictures for later.. anyway we headed out the door and was on our way to the party..

(Couple of minutes later)

"Damn this party deep asf! I said already dancing and turning up in the car..
"I know right!
So I got out the car looking for my friends I just done left Mitch but he'll be iight I'm sure his friends here too.
"Raven where The was you?? We've been looking everywhere girl!! Mir said give me a hug with her drink in her hand.
"I'm sorry girl me and Mitch had to take care of some business if you know what I mean.. I said laughing
"Mm, we know(they boy said)
"Where's Ashlee? I said looking around..
"She said that she couldn't make it.. I don't know why..
"Awww okay okay
"Come on girl let's party..
"Wait let's take a pic first

"Yaaaasss girl I'm gonna make sure to put that on Instagram(Rava said)"Okay now let's party(miracle said)So me, Rava, and miracle party so hard!! I was having so so much until this dude grabbed my butt

"Okay now let's party(miracle said)
So me, Rava, and miracle party so hard!! I was having so so much until this dude grabbed my butt.. I turned around quick and punched him in face hard.. he fell in the sofa.. I don't know what's wrong with theses niggas.. when I turned back around It was just with miracle..
"Yo Where's Rava?
"She said she'll be back..

3 Hours Later..

Rava

"Mmmm damnn Just like that daddy...
"(Grunts) you like daddy dick!!!! He said pounding in and out hard..
"Oooo I'm bout to cum Mitch!!
I'm drunk asf and me and Mitch just Fucked but shid nobody won't find out..

3 HOURS LATER..

"Alright bye Miracle see you tomorrow at work..
"Okay byeee
"Byeee
———————————————————

"hey im finally back. Rava said walking up almost stumbling with a drink in her hand..
"damn girl where the hell you go after so many hours? I said crossing my arms..

"oh i was I was gone with my My umm friend he had to show me... something..
"For that long rava? You damn near there about to fall..
"Yeah yeah girl now come on.. she said falling on the ground..
"Girl I'm about to go find my man so we can go home.. take your drunk ass upstairs rava..
"Wha- Whatever..

Raven

I went to go find my man because I was not about to fool with rava drunk ass.. her closes was all messed up and stuff..
"Hey baby I was looking Everywhere For y- You.. why the fuck are you buttoning up your damn pants for? I said about to punch him in his shit..
"Awe shit babe see what had happened was that I was in the bathroom taking a 💩 you know.. he says scratching his head looking confused as shit..
"Mmmhm okay well come on because I'm sleepy and ready to go home and get in the shower..
"iightt...