Here Comes Trouble

Mitch

I'm Finally off work now I can go home to my baby and lay under her.. work was so damn stressful.. I had to shoot a criminal.. Damn work was a mess.. anyway I pulled in the driveway and walked in the house.. it was quiet as fuck and creepy.. I ran upstairs to see raven standing in the middle of the room.. it looks like someone pissed her off or some... I ignored it.. I went over and gave her a kiss..
"Hey babyyy i said giving her a hug.. she didn't hug back.. she just looked at me with her arms crossed..
"Okay? How was your day at work baby? She still didn't give me nothing.. arms still crossed.. I don't know what's her problem
"Ray what the hell is wrong with you now damn!! This is a every day things for you ain't it!? I said yelling getting irritated as hell..
"OKAY MITCH!! Is there something you not telling me? She said tapping her toe on the floor and rolling her eyes..
"What? What are you talking about baby?
"Don't play dumb Mitch.. where was you last night?!
"I told you I was at work baby? Why what's wrong with you?! I said trying to lie..
"Mitch why do yo ass continue to lie!? I know you wasn't at work last night!!?
"Then where was I ray??!
"The damn club Mitch !! You think I'm stupid!!? She said getting in my face!
"Shit(I whispered)
"Yeah shit!! Why the fuck you lie like that Mitch.. all you had to do was text me and tell me that you was at the club but nah you want to lie in my face...
"Okay I'm sorry baby I won't lie again! I said trying to kiss her cheek but she pushed me off of her..
"Nah Mitch because there's more to it!?
"What now!?
"So you letting this hoe dance on you now?
"Baby what are- she had cut me off..
"Don't Baby me Mitch!! So you letting Brittany dance on you now..! That's what we doing?!
"Look baby I can explain..
"Explain then Mitch!!
"Okay I was drunk and I couldn't remember what had happened last night okay.. if I would've known that was her last night I would've pushed her ass off me...I said trying to make up a lie.. I knew she knew I was lying..
"Nahh Mitch hell nahh you fucking know better!! You're a grown ass man!! I can't believe you Mitch.. she said storming out of the room...
"I'm sorry ray.. I didn't mean it man.
"Whatever Mitch.. you're sleeping on the couch too.. you not fucking sleeping with me.. I'm going to bed I have lunch with my sis tomorrow then she's having a party at her house tonight.. so bye.. she said walking back in the room getting in bed..
I know ray was so pissed off at me but she'll get over it.. she always do.. I had to sleep on the couch tonight but shid this couch comfy asf!! I honestly didn't care..

The Next Day!
(Friday)

Raven

I woke up to my annoying Phone kept dinging in my damn ear.. someone kept blowing me up.. it better not be Mitch because I will cuss him out!! I checked my phone and it was my sister! Now her ass want to text me..
SexySis:Heyy big sis
SexySis: wake up loveee
SexySis: sissyyy😩😩😩😩
SexySis:😍😍💕💕💕😍💕💕
SexySis: don't forget we have plans today😩😩😩💕
SexySis: wake up, wake up
SexySis: why are you sleeping
My Favorite😍💕:I'm up Rava dang okay okay I'm getting up now!🙄
SexySis: someone has an attitude😂

I didn't even feel like texting Rava back because she was getting annoying already.. so anyway I did my morning routine and was about to head out the door.. I didn't say nun to Mitch nor look his way..
I guess I looked cute today

I had to take a quick selfie before I left

I had to take a quick selfie before I left.. anyway I hopped in my car and was on my way to meet my sister..

30 minutes later..

"Bout time you made it sis damn what you do take a shit before you left?! Rava said laughing and hitting my leg..
"Hahaha fuck you.. I said laughing..
So me and Rava went into this beautiful 5 star restaurant it was so beautiful I felt like I was in heaven.. we sat at a booth and was waiting for a waiter to come to us..
"So about this party you're having... I said waving my arms happy and what not..
"It's gonna start at 10 and end at 4 so just bring ya body. She said laughing and joking..
"Bet okay..
So after an hour me and Rava had already order our food and while we was finishing up we seen Brittany hoe ass coming toward us.. I swear today is not the time or place for this.. here comes trouble..
"Hey Ain't you Mitch girlfriend!? She said getting smart, rolling her eyes and smacking on this gum..
"Yeah why!? Ain't you his EX?! I said rolling my eyes back at her..
"Yeah I'm his Ex and he's not over me either..
"Okay and you're telling me this because..??
"I just want to let you know that he still wants me duh..
"Okay hold hold up !!! You're not about to come to our damn table and tell my sister that her man doesn't want her.. Bitch get yo hoe ass away from us before beat your ass..! Rava Said standing up and getting in her face..
"I would like to see you do it then bitches! She said laughing and rolling her eyes..
I was about to drag her ugly ass out this restaurant but rava held me back and then me and Rava left was about to get ready for this party of hers..