I WAS Getting better Until...

August

I Finally made it back to the hospital.. I know my little boy alright.. I just know it.. I walked in and seen raven walking back and forth crying..

"Baby Baby Baby where's Kaiden!!? Is he Okay?? Baby is he okay!??
She didn't say nothing but shook her head and looked down crying even more...
"He's Gone August!! MY BABY IS GONE!! (She said falling on the ground Crying)
I held her tight and cried with her...
"No No No No Man!! (He said crying) it's gone be okay baby... it's gone be okay.. (he said holding her even tighter)
The doctor came up to us once again and said I'm sorry for your lost..
I went back there to see my lil man and I instantly started crying.. and I never cried like that before but I just can't believe this is actually happening.
"Daddy's gonna miss you lil man.. I love you and always will.. you'll always be in my heart.. (he said kissing his cheek and forehead)
I left out the room and was heading back to raven..
"Come On baby lets go..

Later That night..
Raven

I woke up out my sleep screaming Kaiden and crying.. August jumped up looking at me and holding me

"It's okay baby it okay.. calm down okay.. shhh it's okay.. (he said holding her)
"O-okay Baby.. I'm about to go get some water. (She said wiping her tears)

She walked downstairs into the living room and sat on the couch in the dark crying.. we didn't even called no family yet.. but I'm about to call my mama in law...

-Ma (she says with a crack voice)
-Hey honey what's wrong? It sounds like you've been crying..
-um I actually have been crying...
-what happened baby..? Don't tell me you and August had been arguing..
-no no it's um Kaiden ma (she started crying again)
-what happened baby.. tell me..
-H-He Passed away Ma... My baby is gone.. (She said crying even harder)
-Wait What!!? He just left from me.. Please tell me you're joking raven...
-He's Gone ma They Shot and killed him... they took my baby away from me..
-Oh...My...God... Lord nooo no (She said crying through the phone) have you told the rest of the umm family..?
-N-No you're the first..
-umm okay I'm gonna call some of our Family and friends and tell them for you okay ray.. I know this is hard for you.. we're gonna come over tomorrow... I just can't believe this.. (She said crying)
-okay ma..
-alright baby.. calm down and breathe everything will be okay Hun..
*Sniffs*-Okay ma..

I got off the phone and cried more and more... until August woke up again..
He came downstairs rubbing his eyes and sat right beside me holding me until I fell asleep in his arms...
"Don't Cry Babygirl.. everything's gonna be okay... I love you so much... shhhh stop crying it's okay baby.. please (August said rocking raven until she fell asleep)

2 months Later
August

It's been 2 months since Kaiden passed and we've been slowly progressing it.. Raven sometimes has bad dreams about it every night but I'm sure she'll get through it soon.. but any other time she's been okay a little.. we've been taking it step by step so..
I jogged downstairs and was about to head to work I seen raven in the kitchen getting a water bottle..
"Hey babe I'm finally about to head back to work after so long..
"You sure you'll be okay? (He asked.)
"Yeah babe go ahead and go to work..
*sighs* "alright then baby see you later. (He said kissing her before leaving)

Raven

After August Left all I really wanted to do was stay in the house and just relax.. I went in the living room, sat down and turn on some Tv..

*Knock Knock Knock*

*sighs* "Oh my god I just sat down dang who could this Be..
I got up and grabbed My HandGun and looked through the peephole.. I didn't see nobody.. so I slowly opened the door and pointed my gun..
"WOAH WOAH WOAH!! It's miracle girl(August Ex) Calm Down.. put the gun down girl..
*Smacks Lips* "ahh Shit girl I thought you was a robber or some shit I just had to make sure Girl.
"Anyway what are you doing here??
"I just came over here to bring you my special Brownies.. and I just wanted to come over to talk..
"Um about what?
"Just Regular talking You Know Girl Talk..
Mind if I come in?

Raven let Miracle in and to be honest raven didn't expect to have a good conversation with the one and only Miracle Watts.. they Laugh at everything they talked about.. raven was having such a good time until Miracle said this..

"But Yeah girl that's good August be treating you right.. but I'm glad y'all got Over Y'all Issues though.. I'm surprised you're even talking to me..
"Huh? What do you mean Issues? And why wouldn't I talk to you?
*laughs* Girl don't act like you don't know.. I know August told you..
"Umm told me what!? (Raven said getting up from the couch)
"Ahh shit he didn't..... tell You..?
"Tell me What...??
"Ummm nothing I think I better go.. (she said turning around grinning)
"Um No.. you're not going anywhere until you tell me what the hell You're talking about Miracle!!
"Well....... Me and August kinda... Slept together..
"The Fuck!??(She said bagging up) when was this!??
"This was um when You Were Still in the hospital and he had gotten beaten up..
"WAIT WHAT!?? WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL!!? HOLD ON WHAT!? HE GOT BEAT UP!!? Oh hell nah!! Girl get the fuck out my house before I blow your fucking head off(raven said grabbing her Gun)
Miracle slowly walked out the house smiling.. it's over with for August and he got it coming...