22

She hid inside of a closet in someone's bedroom. And yes, she did have something to drink only because she saw Niall and his girlfriend making out on the couch downstairs.

Clutching the phone close to her chest, she let small amounts of tears fall at a time. Sitting in the closet for a good five minutes, she decides that it's time for her to go outside and meet up with David to head home when the door swings open letting two strangers throw themselves in. The boy closes the door behind him as he comes closer to the girl kissing her while he tugs on her dress. Rose can't seem to find out who these two are but moves closer to the closet trying to look through the small peaks.

As the boy tugs her dress until it's to her waist Rose is silent and shivers. All she wants to do is leave and not witness this. Taking out her phone it slips out of her hand making a huge sound as it hits the floor. Rose shivers in fear. The couple stops what their doing looking directly at the closet where Rose inches away from the door. The boy walks over to the closet opening it angrily finding Rose looking at the floor helpless. "Rose?" The familiar voice asks.

"Rose?" The girls voice erupts behind him.

Rose instantly knew who these two were. 

Once the girl was dressed she came up beside Niall with a look of anger. "What are you fucking doing in here? Were you recording this? Disgusting--"

"Jess could you leave us alone." Niall demands.

"What are you talking about? I'm not leaving you alone with this bi--"

Niall turns his whole body to her. "Jess just do as I say!" She cusses under her breath before slamming the door on her way out. Once both of them are alone, neither of them say anything for a while. "Get out of there." Niall says as he walks away to grab his shirt which lays on the floor.

Rose grabs her phone slowly getting up with her head low not bothering to make eye contact with Niall. Once Niall throws his shirt on he looks at Rose who stands still not bothering to do anything. "Are you going to say anything?"

"What is there to say? I think it's best if I leave."

"No--Rose. Wait." She stops in her tracks. "I-I think we should talk--"

Rose turns around. "About what? What is there to talk about, Niall? You seem to of moved on and gone back to your original self."

"You haven't moved on? I always see you with that new kid--"

This angers her. "But we aren't together or even close to being together! He's only been by my side because he knows how upset I am that we broke up and you moved on so quickly with Jess!" Niall's quiet. "You don't really think that I would move on do you? Who would I move on to? There is no one I had loved so much than you! It's always been you!" She's starting to scream. "Is there any use in me saying any of this? It won't change anything--"

Niall takes a step forward. "Rose I still have feelings for you and god I miss you a lot--"

"Clearly." She says under her breath sarcastically. 

"I'm being serious--"

"Serious? You seem to be having a swell time with your new girlfriend and old jackass friends. Do I have to remind you that it was me who got you out of that group in the first place? They aren't your friends Niall and I'm sure Jess doesn't even like you. I'm sure that your 'friends' are using her to get you back in their group." Rose reaches for the doorknob when Niall comes up behind her. "Let go of me!" She exclaims.

"Rose I'm sorry--"

She slaps him across the face making him instantly let go of her. "You should of thought it all through." She says before walking out.