Is this the End?

Ana's POV

Finn left and I didn't know what to think. Sure, I was pissed off at him but also I was so pissed off at Logan for believing that asshole. He preferred to believe Finn over me. I don't think I'll ever forgive them. Especially, Logan. I trusted that piece of shit that's how he repaid me? By believing Finn.

I heard a knock on the door. I wiped my tears and calmed myself. I headed to the door and opened it.

"Daniel."

"Hi." He half smiled and hugged me. "Have you been crying?"

"No. I was sleeping."

"Did I wake you up?"

"No. No. Come on in."

He walked a few steps and took a look around. "Sorry I haven't visited you in a while."

"It's okay. Don't worry."

"Okay. What happened? You're different."

I told him what Finn did.

"That fucking bastard. I never liked him."

"Yeah. I know."

"I still like Logan better, though."

I remained silent.

"And what are you gonna do? Are gonna stay here?"

"Yes. Well, no. I'm gonna buy a nice house in the countryside. I don't wanna be in this place anymore."

"So... you're not coming back to the
States?"

"Oh, no. I think it would fuck me up more if I see Logan. Besides. You know how I always wanted to live in the UK."

"Yeah. Hm. I thought you'd like what I had to say. Well, if you're not going back I'm staying here."

"Don't be silly. You're life's in the States. What is it that you wanna tell me?"

"Your life is in L.A. and yet, you are here."

"No. My life is where Jude is. And he's here, so I am home."

"Ana, you can't just run away from your problems."

"Dan, I'm not running away. I am keeping them away. That's different." I chuckled.

"Whatever."

"So, tell me... How long will you be staying."

"I already told you... I'm staying in London."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Your brother put me in charge of his new nightclub, since he's going back to L.A. ... I guess he wants me to be around if you need anything."

"You didn't had to take the job, you know?"

"I know. But, that's the reason I took it. Because I wanted to take care of my best friend and my nephew. Besides, I'll start working in seven months. I just came to look for a place."

God! Even Daniel says so. "BEST FRIEND", "NEPHEW". Why would Logan think there'd be something other than friendship. This infuriates me.

"Are you going to tell me what you really had to say?"

"How's work?" He changed the subject.

"I don't have a job here."

"Really? But because you can't find one or because of Jude?"