-CHAPTER 6 :

After the conversation with my parents I ran to my room, happy as hell. Maria followed me and we opened my wardrobe to choose my clothes.

"You asked him what to wear?" Maria asked

"Yeah! He said to just be myself!" I smiled

"You know that it means he likes you just the way you are right?" I nodded "He's not what I thought he would be!"

"Me neither!" I admitted "At first he seemed rude and not the type of guy I would want for myself, but... It changed!" I shrugged, smiling "What can I say?"

"You know, mom and dad are right! You seem happier!" I smiled. That's because I am happier "Can I help you with your clothes?" I nodded

"I thought about wearing something casual since I like wearing something casual!"

"Yeah, that's you alright!" She rolled her eyes playfully

"You're learning with me aren't you?" I joked

"Attitude problems!" We said in unison and started to laugh

I opened my wardrobe and searched through the clothes. Maria sat on my bed, looking at me. I took out a white dress with straps and showed it to her.(https://weheartit.com/entry/75952840/search?context_type=search&context_user=7580645&page=11&query=floral+dress) She nodded.

"How are your knees?" She asked

"They're healed! The skin regenerated and everything!" I smiled warmly to make her notice I wouldn't blame her for a thing. I went to her school because I wanted to go, she didn't made me, but I know she likes to chew on stuff in her head, just like me! I got into my dress.

"Turn!"

I obeyed and she smiled warmly at me. I smiled back. My sister knows about clothes as I told you, if she likes it, a bunch of boys will like it too right? I think so. I got into my white vans and dressed a denim jacket with no sleeves.

"You look perfect!" She said and looked at the window, moving my curtains "And just in time!"

"Thanks for helping me!" I smiled

"You welcome! But you're owing me one!"

"What do you need?" I asked, truthfully worried

"Can I... hum... can you take me to a party tomorrow?" She asked

"I could take you, but you need to ask mom and dad! Talk to them and tell them you won't leave my sight!" I said, she nodded "C'mon!" I grabbed her hand "Take me to the door!" She giggled and ran in front of me towards the door downstairs.

"Now, go and meet your man's friends!" I raised my eyebrows

"When did you started talking like that?!" I asked, she giggled. Her giggle was so addicting and cute that I started giggling too.

"Are you leaving already?" I hear my mom talking. Maria turned and I peeked over her to see my mom supporting in the door that leaded to the kitchen.

"Yes mom!" I said

"Let me look at you!" She said, signaling to Maria so she could move. She obeyed it and my mom looked at my clothes "You can go!" I nodded

"So, good luck!" Maria turned to face me and winked

"Oh, thanks!" I smiled and hugged her "Bye!" I waved and got out f the door.

I closed the door behind me and turned to see a white limousine. One of those that I'm used to see my mom and dad leave to parties. It was so beautiful and so big, it was gigantic. The windows were smoked and there was a guy holding the door opened for me. I walked in his direction.