- CHAPTER 2:

I woke up on my huge bed. The sun rays were hurting my eyes, forcing me to narrow them so I could get used to the intense brightness. My body was completely covered by my white blankets and my head was piercing. Last night's concert was extremely loud and my head is hurting from all of the noise. I opened the drawer in my night stand to take an aspirin from there. Luckily I don't need to get up to get water since I always bring a glass with me to the bedroom in case I needed it.

The taste of the aspirin was horrible, but at least the piercing pain was going to disappear right? Some of the memories from last night came back to my head. That boy came back to my head, and now he has my phone number. It's not like I can't change number, but I would lose some contacts that I can't have back like some old friends number. I'm sure he has been sent to torture me. Have I done something that aggravates you Lord? I must have had for you to sent me him... Or he putted himself in my way. I don't know, just take him away please. As soon as I dove into my pillow again, burring my face on it, someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I said against my pillow

"Johanna?" I heard my mom's voice "We are waiting for you for breakfast!"

"I'll be down in a minute!" I said, raising my head from the pillow just enough so she could hear me

I hear the door close and I buried my head again in the pillow. Truth is, today I'm lazy but that's a sin and I can't give into it. I turned up, my eyes slowly opening again. The white ceiling was all I could see. The bright light was hitting my eyes, making me narrow them in pain. I was used to the darkness of my room thanks to the dark London night, and now the all mighty clarity comes and ruins everything.

I pulled the cover back, folding them into a perfect triangle. I slipped my feet out of the bed, swinging them and laughing about it. Oddly I was in a good mood this morning, forgetting the fact that I have a terrible headache. I rubbed my hands in my belly, making a small trail with my fingers while I walked towards the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

My hair was a mess, my eyes had bag underneath them and were strangely changed into a grey color, maybe because of the grey jersey and sweatpants. My eyes have this strange thing with them. They change color instantly, sometimes because of my mood, other times because of what I am wearing, but they never change much. I started the shower. I was up to a quick bath before I went to eat, and its Saturday so I can take a little while to get downstairs.

I got out of my clothes and into the shower, feeling the shock of the temperature change spread in my skin, making it gain some goose bumps. The steamy water was comforting and making me feel great even with that now small headache. Thanks to the fine people who invented medicine. They are so helpful now days, you should be proud, really proud.

When my hair was already washed and my body was already smelling like soap, a smell I actually do love, I got out. I could feel the warmth and the steam coming out of my pale skinned body. My body was wrapped in a towel, trying more to preserve the comfy feeling then to cover my naked body. I ran towards the door and got out, entering my bedroom as soon as I opened the white wooded door.

My wardrobe doors were opened, showing the mess I had created yesterday. I can be very messy sometimes, but my mom doesn't like it so I clean everything up and avoid doing it cause I know it annoys her. In all that mess I actually was able to found some large blue sweatpants and a large white sweater of whose sleeves were pulled so they could cover my hands. I love that, it makes me feel comfy and warm. I got into some slippers and got focused on my wet hair. My sweaters back had already water marks from the hair. I shook my head making some hairs fall in my face just for fun. I laughed about the dark brown hairs in my face and putted them in place, pulling them into a high bun afterwards.