Chapter 14

I tried to keep my eyes closed, enjoying the tightening in my waist, the warmth that came from his body, but my position became uncomfortable and I had to move. My eyes were kept closed, regardless that the holding on my hip was cold. Ice cold. Niall should be freezing to be this cold, but the tightening in my hip was steady, hard and almost hurt my bony hips.

I blinked repeatedly, getting my eyes used to the light that flooded Niall’s living room. It was still raining outside and the only things that brought light to Niall’s living room were the streetlights and some occasional car lights too. The rain drops left a trail in Niall’s window. The last drops that were visible to me were glowed when an occasional stronger light entered the room, the sparkled and I love that. Rain drops can look like stars. If they have the perfect amount of light on them, they shine bright like a star. I love that kind of diversity. The sound of the rain hitting the window gently was used to calm me down too. I always loved that sound. It’s simple and calming and I love to study when I can hear them falling outside against the window of my room.

I let out a sigh, an amused sigh followed with a small smile when I turned to look at him. He was, without a doubt in my mind the person I need the most right now. Niall helps me when I need. I think there is a bad thing in being the strong one, the person who takes in everything, who makes problems go away, who solve everything, a person like me… There’s a bad thing about it, and that is the fact that people tend to forget you do have feelings. They forget because you act strong all the time, support everything… It’s not even their fault. It’s yours for thinking that you have to at like that. No, it’s not your job! I just like how Niall values my feelings instead of being just another one of them who expects me to be strong. I like how he calms me down, how he understands what I am feeling, how caring of me he is. Niall really is the person I need the most because he is making me feel stuff I never did before and I need them to be explained to me… He can do that… He can calm me down, he can do everything when he’s with me!

My face was preparing to light up when the glare of him by the morning appeared, but instead, my body got stiff. It wasn’t Niall who was holding me. It was Jasper! I tried to move his hand away from me, but it just wouldn’t move, it just stayed like that no matter how hard I pushed it away. He gave me a devilish smile that made me tremble till my hairs. Fear filled my body till the point of overflowing. My body was completely stiff under his holding, and I looked at him, narrowing my eyes, suddenly filled with unexpected courage.

“Let me go!” I growled at him only to be rewarded with a devilish smile

“What makes you think I will?” He asked, his free hand roaming to my thigh. I went even stiffer as I felt his hand lifting my shirt. Niall’s shirt. Fear, a lot of fear! Where is he? Where is the person I love right now? And why the hell is Jasper in his house? I crossed my legs and he took his rough hand from my smooth thigh.

His hands weren’t nearly as good as Niall’s. Niall’s hands were rough too, but they were gentle, caring, Jasper’s were harsh and hurt my skin. I hated them, and I hated them even more because of his holding on my waist right now.

“Take your hand off of me! And where’s Niall?” I growled again “Where is he?” I demanded.

Where is Niall? What has this asshole done to the man I love?! When he gave me a devilish smile again, moved by my anger, I slapped him as hard as I could. His face leaned to his right but he kept a smile on his lips. He took his free hand to his lip, running them over his swollen lips thanks to my palm hitting the side of his lips. He let out a small laugh and turned to me again.

“He’s upstairs, in his bedroom! He’s waiting for you!” He sang the last phrase.

I ripped away his hand from my hip and ran like a lunatic till I got upstairs, to Niall’s bedroom. I wanted to know why he left me in the living room, why Jasper was inside his house, why he let me sleep next to him, why he was in his room! I wanted to know why he was sharing me… with him…