Chapter 5: She looks so perfect

LUKES POINT OF VIEW

\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//

I looked side on at Abbi. I couldn't help it. She was just beautiful. The funny thing was, she didn't seem to know it. she wasn't a slut, a player. She's not what Michael thinks she is. She didn't use her beauty, aware of it or not, to get guys. The rumours they spread about her. I know they are not true.

She rests her head against the glass of the window. Her long dark eyelashes brushing up and down prettily. The tattoo on her right wrist is clearly visible as it lays in her lap. It says Exhale. I can only wonder why. She has music notes on her fingers and the ring in her nose shines against the light as she turns her head towards me.

"Like what you see? you know you could take a picture, it'd last longer" she says with a smirk.

I laugh and grab my phone from the console. As she turns her head back to look out the window I quickly take a snap on my phone, still focusing on the road of course. She hears the click and turns to me in surprise. I smirk at her once more and laugh as she just shakes her head and a small smile crosses her lips. But as quick as it appeared, it disappeared.

Abbi sighs and closes her eyes. The rhythm of the engine makes her eyelashes flutter and I take a moment to study her more closely.

She has multiple piercings, one in her nose, of course, three in each of the bottoms of her each earlobe. She has three in her cartilage in her left ear and two in the other. She also has an industrial, tragus, daith and rook piercing. This girl likes her piercing. Abbi has long dark brown hair sip dyed a darker shade of blonde. At the moment it is pulled up in a spiky pony tail, revealing a small infinity sign at the back of her neck.

She's a lot to take in.

She turns back and looks at me through brown flecked iris' and raises her eyebrow, giving a small and almost inaudible snort of amusement. I'm confused now.

Oh shit.

I missed her street

And took a wrong turn.

I sigh in annoyance and take a roundabout back to the main road then drive slowly back until I reach Abbi's street. Blaine st.

As I pull up to a stop at number 63, she opens the passenger door and hops out of the car gracefully. She gives me a small thank you smile and turns around. She starts to walk up to the modernized front door.

"Abbi?" I call out. She slowly turns around.

"Yeah" she looks puzzled

"Here" and I hand her a small slip of white ruled paper with blue ink written on the inside. She opens it and looks at it. Her eyebrows furrow together and she bites her lip. Shen she looks at me suddenly, her eyes clouded.

"Yeah, okay"

And with that she strides towards her front door and slams it shut. I see one if the blinds in the large, actually very large, front Windows and I hear a yell and then a crash. I am tempted to go and knock on the door and ask if she is alright but I decided against it. she wouldn't want me to. I restart the engine and as it puts softly, I pull out of the driveway and drive towards home.

I just hope she hasn't realized the worst.

That I like her.