Chapter 15: Magnums.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SONGS FOR THE CHAPTER:

Amnesia - 5SOS

All of me - John Legend

Sing - Ed Sheeran

Gas Pedal - sage the Gemini

Pop flip catch - D at Sea

Lose Yourself - Eminem

All of the stars - Ed Sheeran

#STUPIDFACEDD - Wallpaper

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I take a deep breath and look in the mirror, adjusting my Rolling Stones band tee that was tucked into my acid wash high waisted shorts. I examined myself carefully, my hair was up in a spiky high ponytail, and me eyelids were darkened with a smokey eye look. I had a black pair of converse on and look quite the #tumblrhipster if I do say so myself. But I'm nervous.

I hear a knock on my door and shake myself awake from my thoughts. I turn and cross the room, opening the door to see luke smiling at me nervously. He's wearing his trademark black skinny jeans with his loose nirvana tee and black converse. He looks hot. He is hot. Luke is god. Luke is penguin. Um yeah.

His eye light up as they meet mine

"ready?" he asks. I nod and follow him out through the doorway. We walk out to his car and I hope into it, sniffing deeply to smell the mix of pine and mint. Yummy.

Luke starts the engine and pulls out. "So, where are you taking me?" I ask curiously.

"Surprise"

"I hate surprises"

"Your going to love this one"

I shut up. I looked out the window at all the buildings but was jolted into the present when I feel a warm hand on my leg. I look over to see luke focused on the road, but his hand placed on my right leg, warm and comfortable. I turn back to the window and small softly to myself.

I hear my favourite song on the radio, and stretch out my hand to turn it up, my fingers barely make contact when I feel a slap on my wrist and look up to see luke grinning at me.

"It's not nice to slap!" I say indignantly, crossing my arms.

"My car, my rules" he states

"Awwww" I protest. Luke grins at me and then sighs heavily, feigning irritability, and turns it up. Eminem's 'not afraid' comes on.

"I can't say no to you" he mumbles, probably hoping I couldn't hear.

I just smile, I like Luke, I really do.

The car smoothly pulls to a stop outside a small cosy looking cafe.

Luke gets out, and opens my door, ever the gentleman, and puts an arm around my waist as he steers me to the door.

"It's nice" I comment. I really liked it.

"I'm glad you like it." Luke says, obviously proud of himself for picking the perfect place to take me on a date.

We enter, windchimes jingling and pick up a menu. I slide into one of the booths, and study the menu, ignoring luke rubbing his foot gently up and down my calf. I lower my menu and raise my eyebrows. He just shrugs and grins. "What are you ordering" he asks.

"Hmmmm, I'm thinking pancakes, I know it's lunch and everything but I'm hungry and they smell good, maybe some French toast on the side and a fruit salad, with a large vanilla milkshake." I finish triumphantly, putting my menu down dramatically, slapping it against the table as I look at Luke expectantly. He looks a bit shocked.