Chapter 18: Re-connection.

** A/N: I don't know if I previously mentioned Abbi's age, but I'm going to say (since she graduated) 18, for the previous bits of the story **

Express yourself - Labrinth

... 2 years later...

** she's now 20 **

The past two years have been a love story, and all love stories go about the same.

After kissing for the first time, my feelings for Luke grew stronger. It wasn't long before we were dating, and swapping i love you 's. To be honest, these past two years have been a complete dream.

Calum has gone on to be a player, of the bass and (still) of the girls. He stars in a local band called 500 years of winter, and they're going on to be quite famous. God knows where they got their weird name from though.

Michael is now a advanced video game and graphics designer. He has found the love of his life in the form of a small stuffed lion called Daniel and a sweet natured girl called Sophie.

Ashton is a professional couch potato. He only leaves his flat for the occasional hours he has to work - as a checkout chick. He's doing well though, and his well expressed love of acting and music has paid off as he has been asked to star in a music video by the Abigail Breslin. He seems pretty happy about it. He's still single.

Luke has moved on to own a largely popular downtown cafe - called Abbi's. It provides him with a steady income to pay for 1/2 of the bills for our flat that we share. I pay for the other 1/2 by my managing job at Luke's cafe and I received a scholarship to Uni, where I'm studying interior design. Not only that, but I have a weekend job as a tattoo artist at inked magic.

Luke and I have been happy and completely and utterly in love. I overcame my depression and self harm with the help of Luke and the three other boys. Right now, life couldn't be more perfect.

*** Additional A/N: I'm not sure wether or not to continue this story, as I have received very little feedback. But I'll see what the feedback on this small chapter is and from there I will decide wether to continue the story or not. ***