Chapter 13: But my underwear is mine.

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER: (cause I feel like it)

My first kiss - 3OH!3

Does he know - One Direction

You need me, I don't need you - Ed Sheeran

Amnesia & Wherever you are - 5SOS

Locked out of heaven - Bruno Mars

Pumped up kicks - Foster The People (I know, I know, I have weird taste in music.)

-------------------------------------------------

"But she didn't reply. She never did."

I look up to meet Luke's startling blue eyes. He's chewing on his lip ring. He doesn't say anything, but instead pulls me into a hug, his warmth wrapping around me like a blanket as I sob into his shoulder. I don't know how long we stay like that for. It could be minutes, it could be hours. But I know one thing, I don't ever want to leave his arms.

-------------------------------------------------- *LUKES P.O.V*

I looked down on Abbi in my arms, her eyes closed and her breathing relaxed. She had opened up to me, told me the story of how her father had beat her mother, how he had gone too far, and he had been the death of her. When she told me, I was speechless, I didn't know what to say, so I pulled her into a hug. She had cried for almost an hour, and I had sat there, holding her, my own tears in the corner of my eyes. Abbi had finally fallen asleep, and it was in that time that I started to think.

Having Abbi in my arms made me realize how much I craved her touch, her breath on my neck, her head against my chest. Every time I look at her I feel a connection, and I get an overwhelming urge to kiss her. But I don't know if she feels the same way. She's not like any of the other girls. She's not afraid to speak her mind, she's funny and knows how to take a joke. And she's beautiful too. She takes my breath away. But she's built up these walls, over the years i suppose, these walls to hide her true self from everyone. I think I'm falling for her, and that scares me.

--------------------------------------------------

*ABBI'S P.O.V*

--------------------------------------------------

I awake to find a warmth surrounding me, and Luke's arms wrapped around me. Somehow, through our slumber, we had ended up lying together, my back against his chest and his arms around me, our legs entwined. My heart thumps wildly as I feel him move against me. He shifts and buries his face into the crook of my neck, his blond quiff tickling me. My breath hitches and there is a flipping feeling in the bottom of my tummy. Why do I feel this way? I feel no attraction towards Luke. Do I? a little Boyce in my head says to me "of course you twit, isn't it obvious. You like him!"

I mentally tell my voice to shut up, but I can't deny the realization that comes to me.

I just choose to ignore it.

I lift my head slowly, unwrapping Luke's arms from my waist, and setting them around a pillow as I slide out of the bed and tiptoe my way towards the door of his room. I feel a breeze on my legs and look down and panic as I realize that I still have Luke's boxers on. I quickly look around and spot a pair of grey track pants on the floor, and slide them on. They fit me comfortably. Maybe I should wear more of Luke's clothes.

Oh my god, what am I thinking?

I can't. Luke and I aren't even that way with each other. We haven't even held hands, yet I wake up in his bed, in his clothes, with his arms around me. God what is wrong with me? Luke's just being nice, how could I even think that he likes me? He doesn't think if me that way, I'm sure, nobody ever has.