十二。twelve

Hyerin doesn't know nor understand how the hell did she end up in hospital or anything. She woke up to a unfamiliar surrounding, only to find herself surrounded by white walls. There was a throbbing pain in her head as she attempted to sit up.

" whoa slow down there young lady. "

Hyerin shifted her gaze towards the familiar looking boy who casually walked into her room.

" oh! Euiwoong! "

She beamed as she ushered her visitor towards her, but only to find a tube attached to her wrists, causing her to flinch in pain because of her sudden action. Euiwoong sat down beside Hyerin, his face suddenly turned serious.

" explain. "

" um yea-"

" what's happening now. "

" Daniel decided to leave me you kn- "

" yea I know that. "

Euiwoong cut her off.

" go to the main point. I saw everything. If not how'd I save you? "

Hyerin raised her brows as she let out a inclement laugh. She shrugged her shoulders nochantly,

" God's will? "

" not funny. Be serious. "

" I'm serious? "

" really Hyerin. Are you undergoing treatment? "

" no shit man I'll never do treatment. "

At that point of time, Euiwoong was so done with the girl. He rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers in front her her,

" lil' girl. You don't take life so lightly. "

He grunted.

" have you ever thought about the feelings of those around you? "

Hyerin was taken aback by Euiwoong's sudden burst of anger. She looked down, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

" erm no one probably cares. "

Hyerin let out a bitter laugh as she fumbled with her fingers.

" I care. People care for you. "

Euiwoong sighed as he moved near her, sitting next to her as he lifted her chin up.

" I know no one has probably said this to you, but I care so much. I've long thought of you as my little sister. How can I not care? "

Before he knew it, Hyerin was sobbing into her palms, tears falling out like no tomorrow. Hyerin felt a hand over her shoulders, pulling her in for a hug. Looking up, she realised it was Euiwoong.

" girl, you need to know you're never alone. "

He whispered.

Brick by brick, hyerin's walls came tumbling down. She had been so numb to the pain, that she ignored her grieve. Breaking down, her sobs punched through, ripping through her muscles, bones, and guts. She pressed her forehead against his chest, her heart beating in and out of her chest. Hyerin felt hollow. Her life crumbled in her fingertips. At that point of time, she felt empty, really empty. She pulled away from him, wiping away her tears.

" you know, perhaps it was the good that Daniel left first. "

at least I don't have to break this news to him later on.

Heyheyheyhey (;;; quick update but REST ASSURE! THE STORY IS! GETTING! EXCITING!!! Thanks for all your votes and reads (((: 🍑💙♥