Ultrasound

@Isabella_gaytrash_

((A few months later))

Tom's POV

Tord is in his second trimester of pregnancy, we leave in a few minutes to go to the doctor's office for a gender reveal ultrasound. I did some math in my head and my doctor skills to find out that the baby will most definitely be born around Torm's birthday.
"Tom, let's go," I heard Tord walking downstairs, I looked at him, watching him holding onto the railing of the staircase. He is such a tiny man and with the plump belly of his, I'm surprised all the weight isnt making him fall forward. I pick up the sleeping Torm from off the couch and carry him out to the car, fastening him into his carseat. I went back to Tord and helped him into the car. I got in the car myself and started to drive to the doctors office.

((Timeskip))((At doctor's office))

Tord's POV

Torm is still asleep so Tom had to hold him the whole time. The nurse that brought me in gave us a fuzzierish chair for torm to sleep on. We were waiting for the doctor to come in the small, dim room anxiously. I'm not just gonna find out the gender and when he or she will be here but a check on the health. We never told Torm because one he's still little and two, he'll get scared but we did have some incidents. I don't want to talk about it.
  The doctor came in eventually and got right to work. We lifted my shirt up a bit and let him rub the cold gel on my stomach. He pressed the camera thing to the gel and began to search for the little one.
   "Oh wow"
"W-what? Is something wrong?" I asked nervously.
"No, everything is alright but ur last ultrasound, there was one egg. It seems that over the weeks, the egg split into two. Your having twins now." He told us. I smiled and looked at ,the now very pale, Tom. He was shocked..or scared, not sure which.
I looked back at my doctor, "Can tell the genders yet?" I asked. He nodded and printed out a copy of the ultrasound,

               "Two baby girls."