Motherly instincts

//Time skip a month//

NO ONE'S POV

It's been a month now. Tom and Tord have not found there son, not a single sign. Though they didn't want to believe it, they had lost hope and gave up looking, thinking Torm had died.

Tord was not the same. He was in major pain but he couldn't let that show and effect his work. Tom was just like that but he didn't want to worry the girls, they missed their older brother very much.

Today, Tord had to go to a meeting, a few weeks ago the blue army got a new leader named Thor, Tord knows nothing about him, not even what he looks like. Today he gets to meet this guy and maybe form an alliance but that was very doubtful.

//4:00 pm//

"Okay, girls, ur father's gonna have to help u with ur homework then, i have a meeting, i'll be back." Tord gave his daughters a kiss on the head and left the room.
Paul and Patryk escorted their son to the meeting room and stayed with him while waiting for the blue leader.
About 2 minutes later, the door had opened and a figure had stood there, looking down. He sat across from tord, still looking down. He had a hoodie over his head to hide his hair and face.
"Welcome Thor."
"..."
"Ahem"
"..."
"Sir. Please. We are just talking, no violence."
"...im sorry", Torm mumbled. Tord saw tears dangling off the man/boys chin. For an unknown reason, his mother instincts kicked in as he stood and walked over to Torm and wiped the tears.
"Thor, your alright. You can look at me."
Torm hesitantly pulled his hood down and looked up at his father. Tears started rolling down Tord's face as he was taken aback.
"Torm.."
"..i'm sorry.."

Tord's facial emotion kept changing. Sad, to happy, to furious. He was extremely furious.