Welcome back to the Ridgewell's

So my plan is to get torm to adult years and then maybe a new book will be out on Torm's future life. Yes i am still working on my new book but i will still continue for u tomtord torm fans. If i feel like it, maybe- MAYBE, i'll do an ask or dare Ridgewell's book or chapter.

Time skip 1 year

The family was back at their old house and Tord finally agreed to remarry Tom. Torm had also gotten a little love once returning. Yes. You guys already know it. Medd was Torm's love, just as his father's, he was straight up gay. Pun intended.

Tord loved that Torm was in a relationship but hated that they were always in a room behind closed doors. Tom didn't care. If you get the opportunity then take it. Man does Tom love sex.

Tord would always keep his mind off the things torm and medd were doing upstairs and would go take the girls out for daddy daughter dates. Every. Fucking. Night.

But did torm and medd do the do? No. Medd wouldn't let him. "It's too soon!" "It's not the right time!" "You're too big!"- ignore that last one.

Medd was the one who believed in "sex before marriage is a sin" but like. You're gay so stfu. But medd did want kids. He looked up to Tom and Tord more than his own parents. He loved them, yes but they were just too normal for him.

Torm was slowly turning into tom. That's both good and bad. Im sure you all can figure that all out. Torm does ask before sipping tom's alcohol though so thats good.

The girls. They were the most normal and basic ones in this crazy Family. But just like the name, they helped torm keep the family together again.

Welcome back to the Ridgewell's