Forever the Ridgewell's

Its been 4 years. Torm had proposed and married Medd. Their wedding day was the day Medd told Torm that he was in-fact a hermaphrodite. That night was the night they created a child inside Medd ((jesus christ)). Now the two share a three year old daughter named Teddy ((oof you bitches thought it was Morm but no)) she held many of Medd's facial features except the eyes, those were obviously from Torm. Teddy also had Torm's personality which means another Tom and we all know how that is.

Torm does drink, not a whole awful lot to be an alcoholic but the amount a single mom with too many friends and a three year old would drink but he doesn't drink wine. Torm does control himself, knowing how his father was and how his dad felt about it was definitely helpful a bit.

Tord's health has dropped severally. He has lung cancer and was diagnosed 4 more years. Tom had told Torm that the day Tord passes is the day Tom will pass too. Torm was obviously upset but very much understood, they were highschool sweethearts and stayed by each other's side, married or not, for over 47 years. Torm had total control on Tord's life, he was to choose when they should pull the plug or keep him going. He decided that he will say goodbye to his dad on his parents 50th anniversary of being together, and Tom and Tord both loved that.

The family tried to be together as much as possible, the grandfather's didn't want to miss what they were able to see of their first grand daughter.

This family was slowly fading but every member held onto each other tightly in their hearts and refused to let go.

Forever the Ridgewell's