Run away from home

-isabella

NO ONE'S POV

   It's time. Torm grabbed his bag and left his room. He quietly passed his parents room which wasnt needed, they're going at it and are too loud to hear anything.
'Walls are thicker my ass' Torm thought. He shook out the disgusting images of his DIVORCED parents fucking each other and continued on.

"Torm? Why are you up? U should be in bed."
Torm jumped at the sound of his grandfather's voice.
"I was just going for a walk is all, Pau-Pau."
"You know u can't leave the base without your parent's consent."
"I know, I already told him im going for a walk around the perimeter."
"Alright. Be safe kid."
Torm nodded and left the base.

//Tom and Tord's room//

They finished and decided to watch some tv, assuming the three kids were all asleep.
"Tord, you think we'll ever be ready for marriage."
"I don't know thomas. Either way, I still love you."
They slowly started making out but was interrupted by a knock.
"Name?" Tord asked.
"Your mother and father."
"Come in."
Paul and Patryk walked in.
"You are aware of Torm's departure correct?"
"Excuse me?"
"We just want to clarify that Torm did let you know that he left to walk the perimeter."
"No. I did not! Send someone to retrie-"
Tord was cut off by Tom,
"He's walking the perimeter. Let him be, he can handle himself and guards are everywhere, he's fine."
Tord sighed. "Fine but if he doesn't return in an hour, I'm sending people to get hi-" he was interrupted again by Paul's walkie-talkie.
"Sir, I think a prisoner has escaped! He has black voids with white pupils, brown caramel hair that pokes up."
They all knew that that was no prisoner. That was Torm.