Deal

This is being picked up at "I fucking hate you". If u had a problem about the removal of some chapters then leave. My book not your's. -Isabella

NO ONES POV

Torm didn't leave the building. His grandfather saw him and got ahold of him, not wanting him to leave again. Torm was so upset that he didn't even put up a fight, instead, he hugged Patryk tightly, in pain from tord's lack of words. He ended up passing out, giving pat the opportunity to have tom and tord collect their son and bring him to his old room. There, nothing has been changed, the only thing touched was the carpet due to vacuuming.

Torm woke up the next morning. He recognized this room, it was his after all. He also noticed the man sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Dad?"

Tom turned and looked at his son. He stilled had his goggles. Torm remembered why he had them, how could he forget? He always loves the thought of his father saving his life. He loves knowing he literally has his father's eyes.

"Torm, why did u run? Im not going to yell and neither are you, we're talking."

"I didn't want to leave home..you all dragged me here..you and dad got divorced..everyone ignored me..I didn't think i was loved anymore.."

Torm was tearing up at this point. No one wants to be ignored. Everyone wants to be loved. Everyone wants to feel loved.

"Can i make you an offer?"

Torm nodded and listened.

"Tord doesn't want to see you upset. He doesnt want you to leave again. Now that I know the main cause of all of this. I will talk to him and see what he thinks about leaving the base and going back home. If we do, u stay with us. And for the divorce. I was actually thinking about asking to remarry because this divorce hurts me just as much as it does you."

Torm nodded and teared up.

"Deal.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, my life has seem to gotten back on track. I have all my medications so I should be good.
Thank you for waiting for this chapter!

-Isabella