Well, he was gonna

Torm has finished highschool and is now attending Ocean County College which is like, 20 minutes away so he decided to stay home with his dad's. Medd was away at University Of Alabama which is located in America.  He won't be coming home very often, maybe only for like Christmas.

Torm was studying for a psychology 1st degree and Medd was studying for psychology in the fifth degree. ((Im going for fourth degree in like, three years so yay)) Torm was very lucky that he doesn't have classes on the weekend so he took the opportunity to lead his father's army as a hobby thing from their England base.

Sadly for the Ridgewell's, life became more of a struggle due to the loss of the littlest ones, Isabella and Heart. Isabella had died from Ovarian Cancer and Breast Cancer combined and Heart was kidnapped shortly after but was found in a man's attic covered in her own blood that had poured from her face and torso due to the violent conditions. This man was put on death row but was killed by Thomas before the law could.

Tord and Tom were getting older by the day. They both knew that they were going to die not very soon but eventually. This very much has put Torm to pain because he could not even think about a life without his father's.  He loves to read his father's journal's about baby torm and watching old videos of him.

There isn't a day that Torm doesn't thank Tom for being his donor, he feels very lucky to have him as a father.

Torm will spend as much time as he can to be in the lab with Tord to make a deaging thing to make them forever young or to at least never die.

Torm has planned something very special for tonight. It is December 22, 2019 and Medd was coming home tonight. Torm dressed nicely and made plans for the night because well,

He was gonna propose