Colorless

I don't feel like doing homework
-Isabella

TORM'S POV

    I ran out of the kitchen and went to the stairs. Everything hurts. My mouth hurts, my chest hurts, my lungs hurt. So much hurts. I looked on the floor and saw hair. I touched my hair and it started to fall out, I screamed! Papa ran to me.

"What's wrong?"
"My hair! It all gone" i started to cry.
"What?" Papa touched my head and hair started falling into his hand. I saw his eyes widen as he picked me up and grabbed his keys.

"Tord! We have to get to the hospital!"
"Why?"
"Torm's hair is falling out!!"
Mama ran to us and examined me. He nodded and they took me to the car. They didn't even buckle me in before getting in. Mama had to reach behind the seat and fix me. Papa began to drive then came to a complete stop.
"What are you doing!? Go Tom!"
"Tord there are 3 out of 5 people in this car!"
"THE GIRLS!! GO BACK GO BACK!!"

//time skip//

I was in a white bed in a white room wearing a white gown with things in my arm and on my chest. I'm scared. mama sat next to me and gave me some riddles while papa was getting me crayons and a coloring book to keep me occupied. My sisters kept patting mama's face maybe for attention but he kept giving me riddles.

  Someone knocked on the door and walked in. A lady with a clipboard came to me and mama.
"Tord Ridgewell."
"Yes?"
"Step outside please, I must talk to Torm." Mama sighed and kissed my head, "you're gonna be alright." Then he left with my sisters.

"Good afternoon Torm! I'm Michelle Greene, head of Child Services."
"Hello.."
"Let's talk about your life at home alright?"
"..alright"
"Has either of your parents hurt each other physically?"
"..papa hits mama when he drinks"
"Have they ever hurt you physically?"
"Papa has hit me a few times...mama forces things in my mouth...he says it fixes bad kids."
I saw her writing on her clipboard, "ok torm, well thank you and I hope u get better."
"Thank you.."
She left but no one else came in. I was alone in this colorless room.