New Boy Red

Very upsetting. Im crying as I type.

Today's the day. The 50th anniversary. The golden year of their love. Tom wished they made it to the diamond or heck, their Ruby year ((90)) but neither will make it til then, especially Tord. Tom and Tord have been in a hospital for two months now, side by side, hand in hand, eye to eye. Tom refused to let go of Tord's hand all week, except when peeing was needed. They have run into a few predicaments like Tord almost dying from breathing failure but he would fight to stay just a tiny bit longer. Torm would take Teddy to the hospital every day to visit the two, Medd is too sensitive to see people die. Teddy didn't understand what was happening but she loved seeing her grandads and talking to them. Tord loved it too, but he would sometimes get so lost that he would call her Heart or Isabella. Teddy never understood and it's best that she never does, it's painful to think about already.

Torm looked at the time and sees that it is 11:08 pm. They wanted to pull the plug at 11:11 pm, the wishing hour. Medd was in the waiting room and Torm told Teddy to say goodbye and she won't see them for a long while. This upset her but she gave them one last hug and kiss and ran out to Medd. Tom and Tord let go of each other's hands and they each held torm's.
Tord was crying. He is looking at his oldest baby, a grown adult with a husband and little girl. He was very happy that it was Torm who was ending his life and not some strange doctor. "Torm. I love you so much. I wish we were here longer but my habits gave me consequences that we all have to deal with now and im sorry. It feels like it was just days ago when you were on the center island singing and drawing. Push through the pain and raise your new family but never forget your old."
Torm was crying now, he squeezed their hands tightly, now thinking if he really wants to lose his dad's.
Tom spoke up. "Son. You are an amazing person, you always have been. I had a terrible past but your being made me better. Thank you. I love you very much, and I promise to tell your sisters hi for you." He was trying not to cry but failing miserably. He reached over his bed and grabbed an envelope. "This is our will and a little extra thing for you. You won't remember probably but it's important. When we saw this, it changed our perspective on raising a child, it was heartbreaking at first but in the end, it was the best thing."
Torm put the envelope in his pocket and wiped his face.
"Dad's, I love you. I cannot describe how much but it's a lot. I remember thinking that you were just ruining my life but you were actually making it better. I regret so many things in life and i wish i could go back and change but if i did, that would change how we are today. Im hurt that you are leaving so soon- too soon, but im happy that your doing it together so you die happily. I have actually spent a few weeks thinking if i wanted to take my life too because it hurts. It took me three years to get over the girl's so i cannot even imagine how long it's gonna take to cope with your's. The only thing stopping me from doing that is the thought of leaving Medd and Teddy and knowing how disappointed you all will be. You want the best for me so I stay but it will take a long time to get used to. I love you." Torm looked at the time, 11:10. He gave his final hugs and kisses and released their hands so they are able to connect again. The two looked at each other, shared their last kiss and sayed their "i love you's". Finally, 11:11. Torm took the scissors and cut the wires that are keeping them alive. Monitors go flat and and the two gentlemen's eyes soon close for their last and forever slumber. Torm cried onto Tord's bed as Medd walks in, holding a sleeping Teddy.

(To the afterlife)

TOM'S POV

    As I open my eyes, a boy walked in, his honey colored hair was like two horns sticking out of his head. He must have been new, he was shaking and hiding a bit in his red hoodie.  Damn, he's cute I thought to myself. I don't know who that is but he's mine.
((Recognize this?^^))
It took me a few seconds to realize that he already is mine. Wow.
"Wow tom, same facial reaction from our first meeting." Tord came over and hugged me tightly. He is so young, so smooth so beautiful, perfect as always. I hugged him back. "God I love you"
"I love you too Tommy."
This is him.The newest angel ((tom died .79 seconds before tord)) ha i guess you could say he's

New Boy Red

FIN

Oh my god guys. It's over. I cannot believe this. Thank you guys so much I could not have done this without you and a special thanks to Thefangirlheart . Even though she was not part of the end of this book, she did help me a lot when I needed it. You guys are amazing. I cant describe how happy i am, i mean, this book would not be rated so high without you guys! I hope to see yall again soon!

                                    -Isabella