Do you like..?

Two chapters in one day, maybe three! -isabella

TORM'S POV

  Me and Medd stayed up til 11! IT WAS WAY PAST OUR BEDTIME!!
We are so cool! Medd woke up so we are gonna go downstairs for breakfast. We held hands. Mama and Papa are in the kitchen cooking breakfast and feeding my sisters. Mama looked at us.
"Good morning you two"
"Morming mama, morming papa!"
"Morning kiddo"
Medd didn't say anything.
"Medd, do u like pancakes?" Mama asked him, he nodded and held my hand tighter. Papa saw and smiled.
Me and Medd sat at the table and mama set plates of pancakes that looked like Mickey mouse infront of us. I heard mama and papa whisper to each other but I don't know what they said.

Time skip

Medd's parents came to take him home, before he left I gave him a kiss. On the mouth. He giggled and left with his parents. I turned and saw mama and papa, looking at me with smiles.
"Torm, sweetheart, do u like medd?"
"Yea, he's my best friend"
"Do you like Medd like I like papa?"
I giggled, "maybe!"
Papa kneeled down next to me,"just remember, ur a Ridgewell, and us Ridgewell's are dominant" Mama hit his shoulder, "Thomas!"
Papa laughed and hugged me. I hugged back. I don't know what dominant means but its ok, mama and papa are happy that I like medd! Imma tell Medd tomorrow at school!

This chapter is literally short and sweet!