Cravings

Okay guys, this is the moment u all have been stressing us about!

Tord POV

Torm woke up on the ride home and we told him about his new sisters. He seemed very excited to be a big brother.
"Mama?"
"Yes Torm?"
"How do you have me and how are you pregnant? You are both boys."
I looked at Tom. It is strange and pretty complicated but I guess we should tell him. Tom looked back at me, "tell him". I sighed.
"Torm, do you remember those people that we saw at the store? Well the ginger one, Matt, had a mirror and when you go through it, you go to another universe where everything is it's opposite gender. When me and your father were wanting to have a baby we had to go through the mirror and daddy had to have his session (sex) with my other, Tori. Since we were wanting a child, they did too, so I had my session with your father's other, Tamara. We were gonna have Tori carry our baby. We stayed the whole nine months, my body got so used to the other place that it is now able to have babies of it's own. I'm not sure how yet but we are thankful it is." I told him, he gave me a dumbfounded look. "Too much?" I asked and got a nod in response. "You'll understand when you're older," Tom reassured him and also got a nod. We got back to the house at about 2:30. Torm went to go play with his toys, Tom was ordering new baby stuff online and I was enjoying my pizza with fries, apple pie, a cookie, chicken nuggets and some Pure Leaf sweet tea.

These cravings are gross

Is everyone happy now? If not then go home. It took us a few days to update l, we having been coming up with some ideas for this book and I love where this is going, Me and Fangirl will do our best to keep you guys updated on the Ridgewell's growing family❤️
-Isabella