10

| Shay & Ethan Pov|

" So you're saying you never had sex before?" She gazed at him. Part of her want to believe him while the other part didn't want to. The way she looked at him, the nerd that he was and who would possibly fund him in return in such acts?

" Yeah basically.. I mean I'm sorry" Ethan apologized twisting his fingers around each other while sitting on her black leather chair across from her.

" I find it hard to believe though" she stated. Though it was unusual for seventeen year old teenage boys to be a virgin if could possibly be true.

" I mean we can you try If that's what you want " he implied just then he got up on his feet pecking Shay's neck.

He wasn't sure exactly what to do since he was poorly a virgin but after reading and watching movies with Eric he could put two and two together and make sense out of it.

" Hmm Ethan, stop what are you doing " shay moans lowly. She slowly brings him in between her thick curvy thighs rubbing her hands all of his back.

Ethan smiled knowing he was finally getting the hang of it and if it goes well then this would be his first exposure.

" Ohh Ethan " she groaned pleasurably

He didn't want to rush nor get over the fact that he was getting something, especially from a girl and not his hands. Ethan then stripped his enter self pulling Shay's outfit, it didn't take the couple long to be in bed roaming in the dark

" Ethan....!!" She moaned pressing her skin on his. Though they weren't physically sexing he was touching her soul and her mind.

He then rubbed his nose on her cheek hover over her curvaceous body, though she was not the typical kind of girl he was contemplating while foreplaying.

" Baby please" she begged still with both legs locked around his torso as he grinds himself on the outside of her expose vagina.

" You like that?" He asked looking down, though they weren't able to make eye contact due to the darkness their soul was already connected into one.

" I want you Ethan" she whispered seductively. It was time and he knew, she wasn't able to hold it longer. Though she was experience before Ethan was taking her higher and higher, his dark chocolate skin with little hairs on his chest, a six pack, a navel button that stuck out, a nine inch dick with a pink head over it, she felt then ecstasy and the magnetic force, pull and power he had on her. She was now riding on cloud nine, he had already lubricated enough for her as he sends chills behind her back leaving hickeys on her neck.

" Ethan... pl.. please " shay hissed arching her back.

Ethan then slowly pulled his boxers down while she opened her legs to receive, at first he had trouble finding her entrance since he it was dark and new to him but after few secs he grip both of her thighs tightly giving her deep strokes.

" Ughh then. " she pressed both lips together resting her hands on his chest

" Damn, this shit feels good baby " he tap the words right out of his tongue

" Ohh Ethan right there.. yeah .. yeah.. oh yeah ! She moaned higher and higher

Ethan then begins to pound in between her walls though he look like a pick hitting an red apple that didn't stop him from giving it to her. He then slowly leaned in and sucked on her nipples pulling it all in his mouth.

" Ahhhh" shay mumbled tugging onto his jerri curls

Just then Ethan felt the tingly burning most pleasurable thing busting out of his cock. It was so good both had come at the exact same moment feeling the magic between the two..