22

It is surprising
How surprised we are
By death-  Shiela Sykes

{  Cubes POV }

Uggh..  Right there. I groaned watching how sloppy she was. For the past few weeks I been thinking a lot like crazy and hell, shit makes me uncomfortable as Fuck. I bit my lower lip watching miss thing doing her own thing. Me and Tomica parted our ways and yea yea they were right. I shouldn't have done that to Eric but it is what it is anyway. Truthfully Tomica should have never ever put that on me knowing I was Eric boy but things just got even more ugly after finding out she was using me for her own purposes. Now that's where shit got messy for me. Though I usually don't put my hands on woman I had to put few blows her way so she would never ever settle for less or ever done that to anybody.
" Are you coming " said Kim
" Maybe, if you knew what you was doing" I teased as she gave me " Don't try me look" on her face.
My dick got harder when she began deep-throat it and shit. Not a single gag or anything. Impressed! I continued moaned gripping the back of head while thrusting inside of her mouth. I was becoming close to my max for each thrust that I gave her sloppy watery mouth.
" Hmm come for me daddy" she mumbled
" Ughh Ahhhh" I groan gripping her head as my body crunched over shaking off the magical feeling.
" You like that ?" Said Kimberly crawling over to my torso rubbing her finger up and down.
" if you be my girl I would love you and that mouth even more" rubbing the side of her face. Kimberly was truly beautiful though I've seen beauty in all women I encountered with.
She smiled while meeting up my gaze from a distance.
" Is that a yes?"
" Yes!!!!" She smiled nodding her head repeatedly until we started kissing.
My butt began to vibrate noticing that it was my flip phone. I looked at the digit before answering
" Yo where you at man?" said Ren
" I'm at my house where I belong. What's up?"
" You didn't hear what happened last night ?"
" Ahh nah to be honest I ain't really out there. "
" Well umm ermm they lock up Eric"
" The fuck that has to do with me? Glad he in there for all them lame ass game he be pulling on people " I hissed still rubbing Kimberly's cheek
" Nah you don't get it.. He Killed His Brother"
" Hold up..., repeat!" I said while getting away from my girl
" You heard me man. Shit crazy but right now dre and I about to go bail him out"
" Imma be there just give me a minute"
" Ahh "
" Wait.. what police station is he at ?"
" The one in down town "

And then I hung up immediately, that phone call was not what I expected to be, honestly. I sat upright on the edge of my bed looking down on my feet.
" Is everything ok papa bear" she cooed at my earlobe
" Hmm I don't know but imma holla at you later " I then got up and went into my bathroom. Apart of me wanted to cry and blame myself. What if Eric killed his own brother because of the stupid situation and what would the community has to say? Since I was on crunch time I didn't even bother shower I just felt like brushing my teeth and get dress immediately. Ethan didn't deserve to die, not like this in no way shape or form. He was the only good guy in Compton, not like there isn't any good guy but he was a brother to me but most of all we just didn't expect Eric to snap, to say the least. I felt my cheeks tickled a bit that's when I realize my tears were running.
" When will you be back ?"
" I don't know but in the mean time just clean up for me" grabbing the keys off the table.

{ Yella POV }

The bags under my eyes were beginning to be visible to everyone else around me. I didn't even went home that or even sleep. The thing is Eric situation got me messed up and for some reason it wasn't sitting right with me. Like why kill your own brother ? Eric is far from that guy and I would like to believe that someone gave him some sort of medication to make him go off. I sat unease in front of Eric's and Ethan's home just right across the street on an unknown property. News reports left and return in few hours just to see if someone had witness the whole thing. I continued to stare at the house for a minute until Dre texted me.
" Meet me downtown in a hour "
" Aight I gotcha " I replied flipping the phone in my back pocket.
I wondered how was Eric's mother feeling and what really went down why everyone so secretive about my boy situation.
"Sir, how long have you been here " the Caucasian reporter asked.
" Long enough. Why ?" I clapped back immediately with a slight attitude
" We just want some more information-
" Don't you think if I had those informations I would come to you ?" I said cutting her off then hop of the front steps walking away. I guarantee you that half the town knows about this Eric and Ethan situation while I'm trying to understand for my own damn self. A matter a fact where shay ass at ? Bet she apart of this shit. Ain't nobody talking and that's what scared me the most.