12

| Tomica POV |

Though Eric can be an ass sometimes, I must say overall he has a sweet charm to himself, not sure if that's his cockiness and not confidentuality but he has a good heart and spirit . So far me and him been seeing each other on the low though I tend to be distance a bit. Not that I was scared to fall in love and being in love with his cute and sexy ass but because for one he's just a player.

I stood in the library going over some history lessons for my upcoming exam looking for materials to go with my work until I heard a familiar laugh.

I glanced over to my right just around the corner and there he was smacking his lips on another woman. I immediately got jealous at the sight of him and this heavier set woman. She must have been desperate to hook up with a slender short guy.

The sound of her laughter was so annoying and I bet it wasn't even that funny either. Just how? How could Eric played me like that ? Like I was nothing to him, even when he was alone I accompanied him and here he is with another woman doing biology courses.

Long after to make my self clear I went the opposite direction forgetting about my history exams, walking out the door way. A million thoughts rushed through my brain as tears twinkled my butter red cheek.

| Shay's POV |

" Ethan can you stop, please we're in the library " said Shay as Ethan nibbled on her ears.

" What if nerdy don't wanna !" He implied fixing his glasses to get a better look of her.

" You know you should try contact lenses instead of wearing these " she pointed almost knocking his glasses off

" I don't think it will fit me plus people would be more confused between me and my brother " said Ethan

" There's no other way to tell you apart ?"

" Not that I know of .. No "

" I'm sure there must be something " she stated..

After spending at least an hour in the library both Shay and Ethan spend the rest of their day together fooling around and accompany both partners until their class was over for the day.

These last few days Shay been spending more quality time with Ethan, and there's nothing that She will regret for spending as much time with either.

"Hey do you wanna come over ?" I ask hoping he would say yes. I carefully watch him putting things in and out of his bag pack.

" When ?"

" Today " I smiled showing him my dimples batting my eyes.

" uhh um why you flashing your eyes like that ?" He asked looking confused

" Oh My God Ethan, it means I'm blushing or flirting with you "

" really? By doing this " he took his glasses off winking at me instead.

Just then it came over me again , crisscross I closed my legs just like that and bit my lower lip letting out a soft kitty moan at the peak of my voice.

The way he turned me on, his eyes , his lips and those curls,