5

A/N: In this chapter the nwa group are not rappers or singers, they are regular 17 and 18 year old teens.

Week Later •

| Ethan's Pov|

It's been a week since my brother and I started Harvard University, not sure how he made it but he did quite frankly and that the thought of him hovering me says a lot.

My project with Shay was coming to an complete end something I didn't really want to happen any way. In that time frame I got to know her more than Eric's side hoes. Not that it did matter but I wanted to be just like him in the sense of winning woman.

"Wassup " shay popped her gum dropping the books in front me. My first impression of her was just to be her man but the more we hang out and do our projects is the more I'm seeing the chicks color.

" You know, you didn't have to dropped them like that in front of me " I replied

It was hot as usual, like every other day during the week, I carefully positioned my back on the wooden tree outside the main entrance sitting on the grass.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that !" Shay replied stooping down below then sitting in Indian style next to me.

She was always beautiful in her way though she has particular curves that stood out.

"You ready for the presentation tomorrow?" I asked fixing my thick glasses on my face cringing my nose in a upright manner.

Shay started to laugh which made me nervous " What ?" I questioned as she continued smirking.

" Nothing.." she then cleared her throat

" Well it had to be something for you to laughed at " I responded tilting my head to the side looking at her

" It's just that, you're such a nerd and I find it cute that you are " shay played with her fingers looking down

" well... ( clears throat ) thank you " I replied continuing my day

•••

" Ey yo dre!" Yella shouted from the roof top

" What nigga !" Said dre

" ion "

" The fuck you call my name for ?" Dre asked looking up at yella who's looking back at him.

" Yo Yo wassup!" Eric Dabbed dre then cube and Mc Ren walked up to them

" Y'all niggas ain't coming up here ?" Yella asked

" Maan get your yellow ass down !" Cube hopped on his case.

Minutes after yella stepped down the ladder that was next to the house to meet up with the rest of the guys who was standing in front the house talking.

"What y'all doing today ?" Eric asked drinking on his 40 sitting by the front steps

" nigga about to get some pussy " said Cube

"Ahhhhh " Dre, Ren , yella and Eric replied in union

" who's the chick ?" Ren asked